SiouxSports.com Forum

It's time...for the annual Hoggsbreath Brunch!

MafiaMan

If you haven't been to the Hogg get-together before, it's time to go! The owner grew up about 40 miles from Grand Forks and still has family in GF.  They have great breakfast and lunch specials and always treat us right.  

Lots of fun putting some faces to the monikers on the board and we have a great time with introductions and sharing stories about our own Sioux hockey memories and road trips.

As usual, I'll have some goodies there -- and some things you might possibly have a chance to go back home with.  Sorry, no bean bag boards this year -- that was an all-time-best raffle (son of @sprig won that for about $10-$20 a few years back).  

North on 35E out of St Paul to Highway 36 west, take the first exit at Rice Street and go north about a mile -- it's on the right-hand side.  Add your name to the list this year and I promise so much fun that you'll be back next year!

• Upvote 1

Attendance list so far:

MafiaMan

Shawn-O

Siouxman

Goon

sprig

LeftyZL

Godsmack

Ice Arena Man

mn_sioux

possibly Vegas_Sioux and NorthDakotaHockey

Any other stragglers?  I have an estimate into the Hoggsbreath of roughly 25 guests.  

5 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Yep.  Isn't he a convicted felon?

Maybe after the way the Bruins stole the game from Carolina tonight they will all be felons. :)  C'mon Mafia, come over to the dark side.  Me, Goon, and Ray77 will welcome you with open arms.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Blackheart said:

Maybe after the way the Bruins stole the game from Carolina tonight they will all be felons. :)  C'mon Mafia, come over to the dark side.  Me, Goon, and Ray77 will welcome you with open arms.

YOU'RE A BRUINS FAN, TOO?

Say it ain't so, Blackheart, say it ain't so.

2 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

YOU'RE A BRUINS FAN, TOO?

Say it ain't so, Blackheart, say it ain't so.

Yeah, his spring is going to be kind of slow since the Red Wings are golfing starting in April. We'll welcome you to the Bruins Stanley Cup Express. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Blackheart said:

5 hours ago, Blackheart said:

Oh, it’s so....:D

tumblr_inline_mocae9N1901qz4rgp.gif

20 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Attendance list so far:

MafiaMan

Shawn-O

Siouxman

Goon

sprig

LeftyZL

Godsmack

Ice Arena Man

mn_sioux

Any other stragglers?  I have an estimate into the Hoggsbreath of roughly 25 guests.  

Just 3 days away!  

21 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Attendance list so far:

MafiaMan

Shawn-O

Siouxman

Goon

sprig

LeftyZL

Godsmack

Ice Arena Man

mn_sioux

Vegas_Sioux had better bring me with if he is coming with NorthDakotaHockey! ;)