SiouxSports.com Forum

It's time...for the annual Hoggsbreath Brunch!

MafiaMan

59 minutes ago, Ray77 said:

I'm surprised @MafiaMan didn't pick up on this, especially in his Hoggsbreath thread...but irregardless isn't a word. :0:whistling::p

52 minutes ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

It's cheating if you help him. :D

40 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Yah, I wasn’t rather disappointed in MafiaMan as well. There’s another commonly mis-used phrase in my post as well. A gold star to whoever (or is it, whomever?) can point it out.

26 minutes ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

I'll wait for MafiaMan, he makes learning fun.:)

ZOMGIWASCLIPPINGMYNAILS!

• Upvote 1

You woulda thought I’d have a better grasp at the English language given my liberal arts degree from the Colorado College and all the term papers we had to write about Frederick Nietzsche but I guess we spent way too much time eating ‘shrooms.

• Like 1

Just now, Godsmack said:

You woulda thought I’d have a better grasp at the English language given my liberal arts degree from the Colorado College and all the term papers we had to write about Frederick Nietzsche but I guess we spent way too much time eating ‘shrooms.

Oh, please.  You couldn't spell CC if I spotted you the first C!

• Upvote 2

On 3/5/2018 at 5:54 PM, Godsmack said:

Yah, I wasn’t rather disappointed in MafiaMan as well. There’s another commonly mis-used phrase in my post as well. A gold star to whoever (or is it, whomever?) can point it out.

Since no one else will bite, I will. “Whether or not” should just be “whether.”

On 2/17/2018 at 5:14 PM, MafiaMan said:

WHEN:  Saturday, March 17th, from 11 am to 1:30-2:00 pm (3rd place game is 3:30 pm)

WHERE:  The Hoggsbreath, 2504 Rice Street, Little Canada MN (an easy drive to and from the arena - and none of the St Patty's Day chaos)!

giphy.gif

If you haven't been here before, you need to come on out.  Crowds have ranged from about 20-25 people most years to 75 in the last year of the old WCHA.  Lots of repeat faces and we always welcome new ones!  

C'mon out next Saturday!

On 3/8/2018 at 6:17 PM, MafiaMan said:

Meanwhile, back on-topic...

@Shawn-O is now on the attendance list along with @Siouxman @Goon @sprig @LeftyZL @Godsmack and @Ice Arena Man

On 3/8/2018 at 6:29 PM, siouxforeverbaby said:

@Vegas_Sioux and I might be able to make with one other person

4 minutes ago, mn_sioux said:

Count in @mn_sioux plus one more