SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA VS. uno GAMEDAY THREAD

iluvdebbies

1 hour ago, bigskyvikes said:

You just make sure you think of every excuse you can to say you wanted to sell them and I didn't follow through! Lol, I told you weeks ago I'd buy them, I think 3 yrs in a row now. Big doom and gloom babies till you sit in your seats at the NCHC or the regional.

Pitch forks out Fridays and the bus door opens on Saturday, some pathetic "fans" this team has

:lol:

3 yrs? Wrong guy.  I got tickets to Fargo pretty late and haven't had regional tickets before that since it was at The Ralph

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, franchise said:

3 yrs? Wrong guy.  I got tickets to Fargo pretty late and haven't had regional tickets before that since it was at The Ralph

Maybe not regionals, but something. I don't care...at least your buddie got to vote you up 1 replying back to me...Im happy for ox, anything to feed the misery machine...:lol:

41 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

Maybe not regionals, but something. I don't care...at least your buddie got to vote you up 1 replying back to me...Im happy for ox, anything to feed the misery machine...:lol:

Something?  Hmmm, pretty vague.:glare:  I only had Frozen Faceoff tickets the first 2 yrs and never attempted to sell those either.  Didn't pick up my Frozen Four tickets til I got to Tampa.  Unless you tried buy my NCHC.tv password, I'm still not your guy:lol:

...and Oxbow deserves some respect.  He single handedly united the boys on Saturday and kept this team on the bubble!

12 hours ago, siouxfaninseattle said:

Here's a telling stat for this year's team, which probably is no surprise to anyone. The top three scorers by ppg are Wolanin .8333/g (T87), Gersich .7333/g (T134) and Mismash .6429/g (T229). The numbers are before last weekend. There were a couple of teams that the top three were close to these numbers - '14-'15 Cags .8571 (T46), Parks .7619 (T69) and J. Schmaltz .6667 (T106) and '13-'14 Rocco .9286 (T35), Parks .7143 (T106) and MacMillan .6842 (T154). I went back to the '05-'06 season. There were 4 teams where the top three were all over 1 ppg - '15-'16 (CBS), '10-'11 (Frattin, Knight and Gregoire), '06-'07 (DOT), and '05-'06 (Stafford, Zajac and Oshie). 

13 minutes ago, franchise said:

...and Oxbow deserves some respect.  He single handedly united the boys on Saturday and kept this team on the bubble!

I'll get on the Snap soon and see what I can do about getting the Instagram boys to pick it up down the stretch.

1 hour ago, franchise said:

Something?  Hmmm, pretty vague.:glare:  I only had Frozen Faceoff tickets the first 2 yrs and never attempted to sell those either.  Didn't pick up my Frozen Four tickets til I got to Tampa.  Unless you tried buy my NCHC.tv password, I'm still not your guy:lol:

"Vague"....? In context we are talking about tickets so....  But like I said above, I don't care maybe it was another guy in your pack...?

"Show Ox respect"....omg that's hilarious! You mean like the respect he shows these highly paid college kids who owe him a perfect season....yeah okay!

On 2/18/2018 at 5:31 PM, MafiaMan said:

We're on the same team here, Old Fella.  I'm not sure how up-to-date you are on the board, but we have lots of pre-2016 folks here who felt that a Sandelin-like record over the course of a decade would be perfectly fine if the team won 1 title.  Well, now that title has happened within recent memory, but this board still melts down after every loss.  There are no guarantees.  It might be 2091 before North Dakota wins another one.  

I'm hardly a guru...just a fan, like pretty much everyone else here.  Attended UND from 88-92 and watched some pretty disappointing hockey.  All bad memories were erased by the 97 team and then -- BOOM! -- 00 gives me some more good times.  16 makes 3 NCAA titles since I've followed the school and the team. I could die happy sports-wise tomorrow, although I hope that sports victories aren't the highlight of my life when it's over.  

We are spoiled as fans - and those who don't think as such are plain wrong.  Yes, we've had some low lows, but we most certainly have had more good fortune than misfortune.  And we all hope that that continues.

May God bless you all...and may God bless the University of North Dakota.  :love: 

But aren't you solely responsible for the Michigan debacle?  ;)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

"Vague"....? In context we are talking about tickets so....  But like I said above, I don't care maybe it was another guy in your pack...?

"Show Ox respect"....omg that's hilarious! You mean like the respect he shows these highly paid college kids who owe him a perfect season....yeah okay!

download.jpg

2 hours ago, bigskyvikes said:

That's just silly talk............even I know this team can't beat UMD!  ;)

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Easy Mr. Misery...................

No you own that name..

2 hours ago, franchise said:

I'm turning my attitude around starting right now. I'm gonna buy Frozen Four tickets for the next 5 yrs just to show my confidence!

You two should get a room....I'm sure that would be cute..