SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA VS. uno GAMEDAY THREAD

iluvdebbies

Jim Dahl's latest on where we will sit in the pairwise if:

We sweep--8th

We split--10th

We get swept--14th

I think, like most, we see Thome in net tonight. Won't go on a rampage like some if doesn't ....but he deserves the start tonight.

Hoping to see last Saturdays power play.....quick passing and finding seams in the PK is what was lacking. The did a good job of both on Sat night.

Still would like to see the defensemen jump in the rush a little bit more.

Stay out of the box....like Brad said in his blog they have a pretty good power play....especially Pope. Not only are 12 of his 19 goals on the power play....but 21 of his 38 points are on the PP.

There is no doubt in my mind that Sioux win both games!

I am a Sioux fan and will always be...there is NO room on my Sioux bandwagon for any spoiled, front runners and doubters!

Berry has recruited the best of the best  for 15 years?

Watching Sioux Hockey for 20 some years, the Sioux fans have always cheered and “lifted” the team to new levels.  Last year, they waited and jumped on the bandwagon at Regionals.   I want to go to St Paul in April.       This team needs support now!

UND 4 - 2

UND 4 - 1

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Scoop said:

There is no doubt in my mind that Sioux win both games!

I am a Sioux fan and will always be...there is NO room on my Sioux bandwagon for any spoiled, front runners and doubters!

Berry has recruited the best of the best  for 15 years?

Watching Sioux Hockey for 20 some years, the Sioux fans have always cheered and “lifted” the team to new levels.  Last year, they waited and jumped on the bandwagon at Regionals.   I want to go to St Paul in April.       This team needs support now!

UND 4 - 2

UND 4 - 1

Oh boy, that’s good to hear.  For a second there I was kind of worried about this weekend :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SiouxForever said:

What did Collin Adams do to get into the doghouse? 

Pretty bad when Casey Johnson (a Dman) and a few other forwards are in the lineup and he’s not. 

Thought he started off the year well and would make a big impact as a freshman.  

He’s had a few bad games but so has almost everyone. He’s even worse when playing a 4th line role.  He should be on that line with Bowen and yon.

2 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

They won a game with this lineup last week. Bubbs must have liked what he saw. I'd rather see Adams in for Casey, but I get it.

They didn’t lose fri because Adams was in the lineup...and they didn’t win sat because he wasn’t in the lineup 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Never said he was a direct correlation to either, but they won on Sat, so maybe he just wants to keep things as is. 

Sure, that’s what I’m thinking as well.  Sorry, I was more thinking out loud rather than responding directly to you.

Would like to see Adams. He seemed to have good offensive talent earlier in this season. And UND will need it against this UNO squad. 

Good to see Thome get rewarded with another game. Hope he can make the most of it. 

Was really hoping to see Jones since he made the trip. Hopefully tomorrow?

5-3 UNO