SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. CC Tigers - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

2 minutes ago, willythekid said:

I would have to see who the Dman was in a reply...  he was beat butt the CC was forced to the outside...  it was very much a sharp angle shot that doesn't score 95% of the time.  Lucky for the the CC player he had good aim and picked Cam's glove side.

2 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

Wasn’t it Mismash? Or am I thinking of their third goal? 

Whoever it was the guy was given figure skating time and space. 

1 minute ago, siouxforce19 said:

Wasn’t it Mismash? Or am I thinking of their third goal? 

I thought it was Mismash on the 2nd goal and he does play D on the PP so that would make sense. He did force him to the outside and a terrible angle goalie has to make that save. Cam overplayed the angle badly on the play.

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Mismash was the culprit on goals two and three actually. :lol:

He went for the block on the 3rd one and the guy went around him easily but I think it was Peski who should've blocked and missed and Shaw who screened Thome as good as anybody screened a goalie all night.

3 minutes ago, Sioux90 said:

LOL no. Recruiting is done by all coaches but the head coach is the primary guy. It's his team and his systems. Berrys recruits wont be here for years.....

Listen to the players talk sometime. If you don't think Berry was the main recruiter or heavily involved in a lot of them, pull your head out of the sand. Not saying Hak wasn't involved but giving Berry no credit is ridiculous. 

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news/3747389-und-mens-hockey-brad-berry-takes-reins

Like I said a few weeks ago to much derision: George Gwazdecky is available.  Do you want to win or continue to watch this debacle.?Berry is in way over his head.  He thinks he can get by with his aw shucks Schlick.  The talent and the

winning will come to Nodak naturally. Recruiting news to go beyond the Moorhead Spuds and East Grand Forks l 

7 minutes ago, willythekid said:

All of the fire Hak guys said they were Berry's recruits when they were good lol.

No offense to a lot of people here, but hardly any of them really know what goes on. Sure, people watch the games but that would be the extent of their hockey knowledge. 

4 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Listen to the players talk sometime. If you don't think Berry was the main recruiter or heavily involved in a lot of them, pull your head out of the sand. Not saying Hak wasn't involved but giving Berry no credit is ridiculous. 

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news/3747389-und-mens-hockey-brad-berry-takes-reins

Are you joking... I clearly stated that all of the coaches are involved, but it was Haks team, and he was primary. You don't know what you are talking about.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sioux90 said:

No offense to a lot of people here, but hardly any of them really know what goes on. Sure, people watch the games but that would be the extent of their hockey knowledge. 

No offense but I think you are selling SiouxSports members short...  We are lucky to have one of the most knowledgeable fan-bases in college hockey.   I think that a lot of the time passion and homerism clouds vision.  Berry has proven himself to be an excellent recruiter over the years.  It seems like he may have swung and missed this year and possibly next as well.  Recruiting is extremely tough and you have to remember that college hockey experts had this season's recruiting class ranked very high... they just haven't produced as they should have yet.

1 minute ago, willythekid said:

No offense but I think you are selling SiouxSports members short...  We are lucky to have one of the most knowledgeable fan-bases in college hockey.   I think that a lot of the time passion and homerism clouds vision.  Berry has proven himself to be an excellent recruiter over the years.  It seems like he may have swung and missed this year and possibly next as well.  Recruiting is extremely tough and you have to remember that college hockey experts had this season's recruiting class ranked very high... they just haven't produced as they should have yet.

Again, these boys are primarily Haks. We have yet to really see Berrys game. When his recruits come in over the next few years we will see what he has. All your talk is pointless. Berry isn't hakstol, and I'm sure Berry has his own ideas for this Program. People need to learn how the system works off the ice.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Good news is we are 13th in the pairwise now.

and very close to dropping significantly more. 

Wait..... thats not good news.

Maybe ill check my 401k balance to cheer me up. ...... !@#$.

Jesus, dropping 5... ouch.  If CC gets the sweep tomorrow this team will more than likely be missing the playoffs for the first time in a long time.

1 minute ago, Sioux90 said:

Again, these boys are primarily Haks. We have yet to really see Berrys game. When his recruits come in over the next few years we will see what he has. All your talk is pointless. Berry isn't hakstol, and I'm sure Berry has his own ideas for this Program. People need to learn how the system works off the ice.

Well good thing for us you are here to tell us how things work...  off the ice I mean.  Can't wait to be enlightened.  Sorry with all of this pointless talk.

• Upvote 1

So why did it take till the end of the game to put 22-19-14 back together , naw just give 10-26-11 double shifts. If it’s not working change something. Nope just keep rolling four lines like you got a 5 goal lead, if the Ralph keeps looking less and less full no choice but to put coach Berry’s job on the line

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sioux90 said:

Well if that's the case, then Hak should get credit for 2016, right?

• Upvote 1