Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
AZSIOUX

NORTH DAKOTA vs. CC Tigers - FRIDAY Gameday

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, AZSIOUX said:

7:37 puck drop from The Ralph 

Let's go.

I'm loving the optimism in the last couple of days around here. Just win, baby. We really do control our own destiny.

4-2 good guys in green

Wooly, Adams, Gersich and Rhett

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, siouxforcefans said:

Just win.  I don't care about the score, but I'm calling 4-1, including an ENG at about 1:30 to go.

Have we had an ENG this year? I'd looooove to see 2 this weekend for us :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Have we had an ENG this year? I'd looooove to see 2 this weekend for us :)

Yes! Against Bemidji, Trevor had one. 

Also, someone missed an empty net against Miami which is why we didn’t sweep them. :angry:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

Yes! Against Bemidji, Trevor had one. 

Also, someone missed an empty net against Miami which is why we didn’t sweep them. :angry:

 

Totally forgot about both of those things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Totally forgot about both of those things.

Yeah for some reason my memory stores every little detail about my favorite sports teams... 

So if anyone has any questions about a game in the last 12 years, I may know the answer... :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

Yeah for some reason my memory stores every little detail about my favorite sports teams... 

So if anyone has any questions about a game in the last 12 years, I may know the answer... :lol:

I can do that for big games, but not BSU in January haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stoneySIOUX said:

I can do that for big games, but not BSU in January haha.

I can remember one insignificant thing my kindergarten teacher said but I can't remember... wait... what was I talking about?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just win ....... DAMN IT !

Maybe just try Berry with the players on the bench - other two go up in the box & figure out what's going on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×