Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Longtime fan

2018 schedule /team

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

 

I like his attitude.  I hope guys are seeing articles like this and get kind of pissed off.  Most teams and fan bases have lost respect for us, or never had it in the first place.  Hope it motivates these guys to work their asses off in the off season and play with a chip on their shoulder the entire year next year.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

I like his attitude.  I hope guys are seeing articles like this and get kind of pissed off.  Most teams and fan bases have lost respect for us, or never had it in the first place.  Hope it motivates these guys to work their asses off in the off season and play with a chip on their shoulder the entire year next year.  

Ha I didn't read ahead before I quoted Geaux!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UNDColorado said:

Ha I didn't read ahead before I quoted Geaux!

Haha it's all good....great minds think alike!  :D

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am kind of curious if our new AD will try to bring in new combos for our uni’s.  EWU always seemed to change things up with their uni’s.  I would guess he would defer to the coaches though.  And our coaches come across as fairly conservative when it comes to uni’s...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These things require money, which the UND football program currently does not have. Have to reappropriate within the department, patiently wait for some mystery endowment, or continue to have UND football scrape by with the bare minimum. 

Adidas apparel contract does allow UND a few options, although not to the level of top tier FCS programs. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

These things require money, which the UND football program currently does not have. Have to reappropriate within the department, patiently wait for some mystery endowment, or continue to have UND football scrape by with the bare minimum. 

Adidas apparel contract does allow UND a few options, although not to the level of top tier FCS programs. 

Since you mention top tier FCS programs........NDSU has what.....2 different helmets, and 3 different jerseys?  I'm not sure if that is correct or not, but either way they don't have anything fancy with 10 different uniforms or super flashy uniforms.  All of this focus on uniforms is a bit ridiculous at times in my opinion.  Flashy uniforms are not needed to win a national championship.  Sure having cool uniforms is fun, but not needed.  I think if we got a white helmet that would give us some cool options.  At least one flashy uniform would be nice since all of ours are pretty conservative, but I'm not holding my breathe nor do I think it is a requirement.  The Gophers just got new uniforms......and I'm guessing they will still suck the next 5 years.  ASU has gotten all kinds of uniform combinations the past few years, well yeah they just fired their head coach at the end of the season. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Since you mention top tier FCS programs........NDSU has what.....2 different helmets, and 3 different jerseys?  I'm not sure if that is correct or not, but either way they don't have anything fancy with 10 different uniforms or super flashy uniforms.  All of this focus on uniforms is a bit ridiculous at times in my opinion.  Flashy uniforms are not needed to win a national championship.  Sure having cool uniforms is fun, but not needed.  I think if we got a white helmet that would give us some cool options.  At least one flashy uniform would be nice since all of ours are pretty conservative, but I'm not holding my breathe nor do I think it is a requirement.  The Gophers just got new uniforms......and I'm guessing they will still suck the next 5 years.  ASU has gotten all kinds of uniform combinations the past few years, well yeah they just fired their head coach at the end of the season. 

NDSU doesn’t even have a department wide apparel deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

A gray helmet with green and white striping down the middle to match the striping on the gray pants.  Would look sharp with the gray/green/gray combo.  

UND.jpg

What about putting the logo on both sides of the helmet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

What about putting the logo on both sides of the helmet.

Hawk would be facing backwards, which I guess goes against the logo meaning of forward facing and "determined".

Personally, I would like to the black Hawks logo on the helmet.  Would definitely pop more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2018 at 5:07 PM, petey23 said:

The first rule of GOBC is we don't talk about GOBC which is why minutes are not kept. Everyone needs plausible deniability. Please tell me you are using your burner phone or posting from the library.;)

What is GOBC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×