SiouxSports.com Forum

2018 schedule /team

Longtime fan

30 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

what kind of attendance would u of manitoba/winnipeg get if they played us in a exhibibtion game at the blue bombers stadium on a nice august night?

Assuming it would be allowed (which I don't believe it would be), probably not great since their home attendance was between 500-1,500.

On 2/13/2018 at 3:26 PM, UNDColorado said:

Where's the Busch Latte's?

Oh yes......this.   Case of Busch Light pounders seemed to always be on special for $10.99 and that was our go to.  I was just mentioning to my older uncle this weekend about going to the Down Under on Fridays.....could get pitcher of beer for $1.50.  That still boggles me that we could get a pitcher of beer on a Friday night for $1.50, it was early 90's....but still.  Think that price went to 10PM or something like that.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, shep said:

Friends dropped one between 2nd and 3rd floors of Walsh Hall in 1982.  RA never heard it or didn't care. 

Two of us got to the last flight between Walsh 2nd and 3rd floors in the early 70s, dropped it; and it made it all the way back down to the basement level.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

Oh yes......this.   Case of Busch Light pounders seemed to always be on special for $10.99 and that was our go to.  I was just mentioning to my older uncle this weekend about going to the Down Under on Fridays.....could get pitcher of beer for $1.50.  That still boggles me that we could get a pitcher of beer on a Friday night for $1.50, it was early 90's....but still.  Think that price went to 10PM or something like that.  

30 packs were $13.98 when I was in school!

• Upvote 1