SiouxSports.com Forum
AZSIOUX

UND vs. CC

3 hours ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

Your basing your prediction off stats and logic? :lol:

I know, to the pit of misery I go.

2 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

Since we have one conference sweep, I see a perfect opportunity for a second conference sweep. :D

I hope we can get another one, anything to get this team on the right track. 

4 minutes ago, franchise said:

Unless he consulted the coin, I'm not interested!

Wait, but we're always interested when he picks a split.... we're so confusing on here. 

11 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Wait, but we're always interested when he picks a split.... we're so confusing on here. 

I'm interested...in winning a friday game and having a sweep even be a possibility. We need Berger to weigh in and then see if we should start getting our hopes up

How about this?  Those we thought were going to provide scoring this year (Guchi, Adams, Mismash, Bowen, maybe Yon) show us something better this weekend.

45 minutes ago, franchise said:

I'm interested...in winning a friday game and having a sweep even be a possibility. We need Berger to weigh in and then see if we should start getting our hopes up

I'm just very confused on how we are running our narratives around here hahaha.

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:17 PM, runaroundsioux said:

When has he ever picked a sweep? Berger's the man to look to anyways.

47 minutes ago, franchise said:

I have weighed in, and it is decided: 

The Prediction

North Dakota has several advantages in this series: more size, more depth, and all of the home ice perks – last line change, a partisan crowd, and a narrower sheet of ice. Colorado College won’t make things easy, but the Fighting Hawks will earn their first sweep in over two months. UND 4-2, 3-2.

Dave

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dave Berger said:

The Prediction

North Dakota has several advantages in this series: more size, more depth, and all of the home ice perks – last line change, a partisan crowd, and a narrower sheet of ice. Colorado College won’t make things easy, but the Fighting Hawks will earn their first sweep in over two months. 

Dave

This means the most to me... match up that top group with Wooly, Pooly, Gardner, Pogo and whomever else is on this line and I think we can wear this team down.

5 minutes ago, Dave Berger said:

The Prediction

North Dakota has several advantages in this series: more size, more depth, and all of the home ice perks – last line change, a partisan crowd, and a narrower sheet of ice. Colorado College won’t make things easy, but the Fighting Hawks will earn their first sweep in over two months. UND 4-2, 3-2.

Dave

Then it's settled! Time to get excited

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Dave Berger said:

The Prediction

Dave

2 minutes ago, franchise said:

Then it's settled! Time to get excited

1 minute ago, stoneySIOUX said:

And if we don't sweep, we blame Schlossman, right? Right! :lol:

That sounds good to me. :)

Dave

• Upvote 1

We have a decided advantage in that we know which of their lines are the most dangerous.  CC doesn't know which of our lines to defend against because none of them can score.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, dden3 said:

We have a decided advantage in that we know which of their lines are the most dangerous.  CC doesn't know which of our lines to defend against because none of them can score.

Hahaha this is funny ..... And sad. 

11 minutes ago, dden3 said:

Not only that, we don’t even know who is on what line...  :lol:

46 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

Not only that, we don’t even know who is on what line...  :lol:

And it'll change again tomorrow!  A different lineup every night - just to keep the opposition off balance :D

Just Be Dominate & Win

Everyone Score

Do Your Job / Expertise  Why You Were Brought Here

Have A Conference Call With Cagulia & Find Out Why The Light Came On For Him & REPEAT