SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. CC

AZSIOUX

36 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Super important weekend, both for PWR and conference standings.

So I guess that means split.

Can’t imagine they’d come out flat Friday....week off.... big game.....lots and lots to play for......;)

Need at least 4 points to give them a tiny bit of breathing room before two weeks on the road.  That Denver sweep of Duluth was huge for this team’s home ice hopes.

8 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Can’t imagine they’d come out flat Friday....week off.... big game.....lots and lots to play for......;)

Need at least 4 points to give them a tiny bit of breathing room before two weeks on the road.  That Denver sweep of Duluth was huge for this team’s home ice hopes.

Hopefully since CC is also coming off a bye week, they’ll be the ones coming out flat... ;)

2 hours ago, GoalieMask said:

With this team, you have to figure on a win and a tie.  5-2 Friday and 1-1 Saturday - hopefully earning the extra point in silly-hockey time.

But man if we ever needed a stick salute weekend, this is it.

You hit the nail on the head here. We need the sweep bad!

Gotta go 6-2 at the least this last four weeks of NCHC play.  Coach Shaw was on the radio with JT this morning.  Sound like Gardner is ready to roll, but we may have lost one, maybe two guys for this weekend due to injuries sustained in practice this week.  Sweep this weekend!  4-3 and 5-2.  Don't care who scores at this point...

Post script:  four hours later - just got and email saying my West Regional tickets are available for pick up.  So c’mon fellas!   This would be a good weekend to get this train rolling. I could use a couple days of day drinking in Sioux Falls!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Boogieman said:

Gotta go 6-2 at the least this last four weeks of NCHC play.  Coach Shaw was on the radio with JT this morning.  Sound like Gardner is ready to roll, but we may have lost one, maybe two guys for this weekend due to injuries sustained in practice this week.  Sweep this weekend!  4-3 and 5-2.  Don't care who scores at this point...

I’m concerned what they’re doing in practice at this point. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Quincheezmo said:

This isn't going to be easy, but there simply won't be a better opportunity for two wins in one weekend the rest of the way.  And since it appears our Pairwise hopes are perched on the edge of a cliff, anything less than a sweep would be bad news bears.

I am not optimistic about this team and this season, but I guess we'll find out.