SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (7-14, 2-7) vs MSU (12-10, 5-4) 2/1 7 PM

SWSiouxMN

i sat in the north bleacher...at one point when seales was taken out of the game he told someone to"shut the !@#$ up"...i think it was directed at avants...i've seen avants gripe about "rebounds" a few times in the last few games...wondering if those guys don't like each other...loved the iso play late in the game when cortez told the guy he "come out if you want" and drained the two in his face...fun game at the betty tonight

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

i sat in the north bleacher...at one point when seales was taken out of the game he told someone to"shut the !@#$ up"...i think it was directed at avants...i've seen avants gripe about "rebounds" a few times in the last few games...wondering if those guys don't like each other...loved the iso play late in the game when cortez told the guy he "come out if you want" and drained the two in his face...fun game at the betty tonight

Depending on the context it could have just been frustration building over the last few games.  Although I have no inside information on this, just my two cents on that. 

2 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Depending on the context it could have just been frustration building over the last few games.  Although I have no inside information on this, just my two cents on that. 

I wouldn't read much into it. These guys are competitors that have treated success and also have to be frustrated with the uneven part. Nothing wrong with a little fire.