SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. denver - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

8 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

So because of injuries/potential suspensions, does that mean everyone who could potentially dress will dress? Do we have any healthy scratches left?

Correct,  unless by some miracle Gardner or Jones can play, which would surprise me, every healthy player plays. 

31 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

So because of injuries/potential suspensions, does that mean everyone who could potentially dress will dress? Do we have any healthy scratches left?

Just Gorna.............nevermind.

• Upvote 1

Last 2 games UND has had 2 goal leads early. Problem is the games are longer than 15-20 minutes. Next to no consistency in execution or effort kills this team. Then add on undisciplined/stupid plays and the results they are getting are not surprising. 

6 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Last 2 games UND has had 2 goal leads early. Problem is the games are longer than 15-20 minutes. Next to no consistency in execution or effort kills this team. Then add on undisciplined/stupid plays and the results they are getting ate not surprising. 

At times it seems like they can't get out of their own way. We've seen glimpses of how good they can be and that's what frustrates me the most. Not the most talented team we've ever had, but you can win playing a solid 60 minutes of good sound team hockey.

The most frustrating thing for me is that they looked better earlier in the year than they have of late, and it's something none of us are used to.  We're all used to the second half surge, and it's simply not happening this year.  Stealing a win tonight would go a long way in buying some time to figure things out. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

Finding a way to win tonight with this lineup could be a season saver.....

3-2 UND....believe right?

Putting everything else aside.......DU's top guys vastly better than any group UND puts out there. Believe.......I did last night for a period. Shocked would be the better term for tonight if they win.

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Last 2 games UND has had 2 goal leads early. Problem is the games are longer than 15-20 minutes. Next to no consistency in execution or effort kills this team. Then add on undisciplined/stupid plays and the results they are getting are not surprising. 

Past UND teams would turn those two goal leads into ass whoopins. I haven’t bought into this years team. They’re missing something.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1