SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Denver - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Terrible officiating that has to be a trip but we all know how the refs love Denver. I'll take a point but I really think we should've had more.

Really played pretty well at times tonight but a few big things that were key to shutting down Denver through the first half of the game really trailed off as the game went on. One was getting the puck out of the zone when you have the chance as well as getting the puck deep when you have the chance to limit Denver's transition game. Another was limiting Denver's time and space which was really well done the first half of the game but the 3rd period you really noticed a lot more standing and reaching with sticks instead of players in Denver guys faces.

Plant better not play tomorrow either if he is so injured. Seems like Plant is always in these situations and I've seen him really sell a hit before and be back playing a key role the next night so we will see how hurt he really is. I didn't get a good look of the hit but I didn't think it looked too bad.

• Like 1