SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Denver - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

If the lose tonight is it..........

#BooBerry or #FireAZ

Will be there. Not sure what to expect score wise. Do expect a better effort throughout the entire game than this team has given since the calendar switched to 2018.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

If the lose tonight is it..........

#BooBerry or #FireAZ

Will be there. Not sure what to expect score wise. Do expect a better effort throughout the entire game than this team has given since the calendar switched to 2018.

Yeah, everyone on here is so quick to judge either Berry's coaching or the team's effort and performance on the ice, but I haven't seen many question that maybe we need a new game thread starter!

8 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

I think UND's track record in games you attend is pretty spotty...

Correct........................................but that's if I don't hit the RP pregame.  That won't be the cast tonight.

#donotblameme

3 minutes ago, Ray77 said:

Yeah, everyone on here is so quick to judge either Berry's coaching or the team's effort and performance on the ice, but I haven't seen many question that maybe we need a new game thread starter!

@fightingsioux4life tried that a few weeks ago and the result was UND getting its collective a$$ whooped!  

Maybe the solution is more commentary from the Boston Bruins fans on the board?  :glare:

3 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

@fightingsioux4life tried that a few weeks ago and the result was UND getting its collective a$$ whooped!  

Maybe the solution is more commentary from the Boston Bruins fans on the board?  :glare:

Hold my beer while I move to the Non-Collegiate Sports forum and start a 2017-18 Boston Bruin Stanley Cup Champion thread.

Paging DaveK, Roosevelt83, kevad, etc.!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

gfOxbow6?  

I've noticed that last couple days you've been whipping out your Spelling/Grammer Police badge a lot on this site.......................................guilty as charged.

11 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

We could discussion Brad Marchand's five-game suspension. The Bruins 18-game unbeaten streak 14-0-4. Or we could discuss the sucking of the Detroit Red Wings who sit in 12th place of the Eastern Conference standings.

• Upvote 1