Super Bowl LII

Cratter

Who you rooting for?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who you rooting for?

• Patriots
    • Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2018 at 11:00 PM

Not hosting a Super Bowl party this year.  Tired of watching Tom Brady.  Also, bone head calls by opposing coaches (Pete Carroll and Dan Quinn) that gave Brady his last 2 Super Bowl wins.  I expect it to be a long day for the Eagles defense.  Brady wins again 37-7.

It’s pay for play for the new stadium, no worries on ever hosting a Super Bowl here again for...oh another 30-40 years.  

Time to get back to the CA/AZ, ATL/Florida, Texas, New Orleans rotation.  

P.S I’d be fine with kicking sh_thole New Orleans out of the regular rotation.  

On 2/1/2018 at 8:34 AM, UND1981 said:

Not hosting a Super Bowl party this year.  Tired of watching Tom Brady.  Also, bone head calls by opposing coaches (Pete Carroll and Dan Quinn) that gave Brady his last 2 Super Bowl wins.  I expect it to be a long day for the Eagles defense.  Brady wins again 37-7.

Hopefully Philly learned from those two boneheads.  Pete Carroll can deny it all he wants, but he and the rest of that Seahawks team will take that "loss" to their respective graves.  IMO, the worst play call in sports history.