SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Denver

AZSIOUX

17 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

It puts our top 2 centers at Hoff and Simonson. I get uneasy thinking about that. 

Obviously, we could see both Gardner and Jones, one of the two, or neither of them in the lineup. They haven’t been ruled out, but if we have to go without both...  ???

If Hoff had to head to the Olympics, we would be looking at Johnny centering the first line!

1 minute ago, siouxforce19 said:

Gardner and Jones haven’t been ruled out yet, so I get the impression they may not be serious injuries. The bye week next week should help. 

No, but with the bye week looming, I could see them playing it safe.  If that leaves us enough healthy bodies...

2 minutes ago, franchise said:

No, but with the bye week looming, I could see them playing it safe.  If that leaves us enough healthy bodies...

If we weren’t playing Denver I’d agree with you and could see them doing that. 

If either is ready, they’ll be in the lineup. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Yeah, these are usually good. This one isn't.

Yah, I held off giving my opinion until others here could see it. I agree-the concept had the potential to be funny but the final product was a bit of a whiff (except for the downtown duplex, that was funny). 

20 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Prediction – Push

As the season continues to be full of highs and lows, it gets harder to predict which Denver team is going to show up.  You either get a blue-collar working team or a group that can forget to play sixty minutes.  

Sounds familiar....

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ice Arena Man said:

Grand kids are fired up to watch games this weekend. It was wear your favorite team jersey day today at school. My grandkids go to school in southern minnesota right smack in goofer and purple cow territory. Would like to see a sweep this weekend!  image.thumb.png.1120dd6d57f49fd15cee5e8b935c97b5.png

Love the jersey on the left! Where can I get one of those?  

Nevermind...............;)

Think I might wear mine tonight for "Green Out".

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Love the jersey on the left! Where can I get one of those?  

Nevermind...............;)

Think I might wear mine tonight for "Green Out".

Bought it from some guy that walked into my arena and said he had a DEAL on the purchase of  FIGHTING SIOUX jerseys. Never did get his name but paid him cash.:D

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Ice Arena Man said:

Bought it from some guy that walked into my arena and said he had a DEAL on the purchase of  FIGHTING SIOUX jerseys. Never did get his name but paid him cash.:D

#Russiancollusion

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Ice Arena Man said:

Grand kids are fired up to watch games this weekend. It was wear your favorite team jersey day today at school. My grandkids go to school in southern minnesota right smack in goofer and purple cow territory. Would like to see a sweep this weekend!  

They're even participating in the green out, nice work!

I'm actually optimistic going into tonight's game. You'd think otherwise given (1) Special teams in Duluth (2) Playing on CBS Sports (3) Playing Denver who has as much talent as anyone in the country. All these factors are going against UND, but I tend to believe that everything evens out. (1) Special teams can't be as bad as it was last weekend, Duluth's PP percentage was absurd (2) They can't lose every single game they play on CBS Sports, can they?

It's time for Cam to step up and possibly steal a game for UND. They need to come out with urgency and play like their season is on the line.