SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Denver

AZSIOUX

Just now, siouxforce19 said:

I love how their dumb fans act like we are the only ones complaining about the disparity in penalties between DU and their opponents. 

No, it's league wide. Ask Omaha fans what they think about the subject.

4 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

I love how their dumb fans act like we are the only ones complaining about the disparity in penalties between DU and their opponents. 

They Pioneers are basically the Patriots of college hockey when it comes to officiating in their games.

16 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

So Gardner and Jones are both questionable for this weekend. I don’t think I’m being too negative when I say we need at least one of them in the lineup to realistically get some positive results this weekend. 

Bast is questionable as well.

Just now, siouxforce19 said:

Yes, him too. I didn’t mention him as I am less concerned about D than I am with our potential lack of centermen. 

Thome also questionable. 

Bast is a huge loss IMO if he can't go.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

So Gardner and Jones are both questionable for this weekend. I don’t think I’m being too negative when I say we need at least one of them in the lineup to realistically get some positive results this weekend. 

So is bast.  This team has been dinged up for two years. Constant injuries.

5 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Agree.  We have other D that can play.  Gardner and jones are colossal losses given our weak forward group.

It puts our top 2 centers at Hoff and Simonson. I get uneasy thinking about that. 

Obviously, we could see both Gardner and Jones, one of the two, or neither of them in the lineup. They haven’t been ruled out, but if we have to go without both...  ???

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:14 PM, franchise said:

Not looking like I'll be using my Sioux Falls tickets

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:15 PM, SiouxFanatic said:

Don’t worry @bigskyvikes said he’ll take them!

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 7:57 AM, bigskyvikes said:

I will right now, face value. I'm sure you are all talk....some of you just love to be miserable. 

No wonder this site is dieing with followers!

I'll wait for your reply to sell me your tickets...... 

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:59 PM, chicofelipe said:

12th Pairwise.

If this weekend goes south I've got your huckleberry if some of you at least want to break even on your Regional tickets. He'll be available after Saturday's game. Easy to spot.....he'll be the one wearing the rainbow mankini and unicorn mask! ;) :lol:

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

If this weekend goes south I've got your huckleberry if some of you at least want to break even on your Regional tickets. He'll be available after Saturday's game. Easy to spot.....he'll be the one wearing the rainbow mankini and unicorn mask! ;) :lol:

Keep up that misery ox...it fits you.

Make sure you spot me and come see me Friday or Saturday, I'll be there.  I would love that...;)

49 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

Keep up that misery ox...it fits you.

Make sure you spot me and come see me Friday or Saturday, I'll be there.  I would love that...;)

Ummmmmmmm........ok tough guy.

#keyboardwarrior

#coward

#skol