SiouxSports.com Forum

President Kennedy Comments on HPC Phase II

fightingsioux4life

1 minute ago, moser53 said:

Yup or Nope. The guys pushing for Bismarck U 4 year D1 are like Bob. Gone he's never gone.

I keep thinking GF needs a station like KFYR or KFGO. KNOX pretty good range but does not reach Bismarck or Minot. On my bucket list a fYR type radio station in GF. Then again what is the future of radio. Has the Internet and apps solved that .I'd say no it's a matter of pride.

what does this post have anything to do with phase 2 of the hpc???

6 minutes ago, moser53 said:

Yup or Nope. The guys pushing for Bismarck U 4 year D1 are like Bob. Gone he's never gone.

I keep thinking GF needs a station like KFYR or KFGO. KNOX pretty good range but does not reach Bismarck or Minot. On my bucket list a fYR type radio station in GF. Then again what is the future of radio. Has the Internet and apps solved that .I'd say no it's a matter of pride.

Can you move from Grand Forks to like any other city,  forget Grand Forks and all its issues exist, then just worry about your new city and all their problems?  

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

Anybody else think it's unacceptable that there aren't renderings yet for phase II?  Kind of hard to sell something that people can't see.  

Would also like to see JLG work on this, rather than Icon.

Do you like UND's new hockey locker room and other additions?

45 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

Anybody else think it's unacceptable that there aren't renderings yet for phase II?  Kind of hard to sell something that people can't see.  

Same question for the business school.

34 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Do you like UND's new hockey locker room and other additions?

They did a good job on the locker room - If the football locker rooms are anywhere near that quality, I would be very happy.   I think JLG get's credit for doing the actual arena, though.  Icon did the Betty - no concourse.  Current practice facility - underwhelming for 20 million.  It's a 20 million dollar building with 4 windows and zero creativity.  

24 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

They did a good job on the locker room - If the football locker rooms are anywhere near that quality, I would be very happy.   I think JLG get's credit for doing the actual arena, though.  Icon did the Betty - no concourse.  Current practice facility - underwhelming for 20 million.  It's a 20 million dollar building with 4 windows and zero creativity.  

JLG did not do the Ralph. That was Schoen and Associates.

10 hours ago, nodak651 said:

Were you looking for something like this, or were you looking for something different like inside renderings?

http://www.undsports.com/PhotoAlbum.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=13500&PALBID=484752