SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Bulldogs - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Just now, fightingsioux4life said:

So we are down 3-2 in the 2nd period? People are on here talking like we are down 6-0. ???

It is not so much the score.  Or even being able to scratch back from a 2-3 deficit (we know this team is capable).  It is just frustrating to watch this team piss away games due to stupid decisions and lack of effort and discipline. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, brianvf said:

There's a good chance we face them in the 1st round of the NCHC.  If we want to keep the WCHA/NCHC postseason streak alive, we'd be forced to beat them there.  ;)

They just own us.....doesn’t matter if we get a lead or dominate a period.....we just can’t get over the mental block that is the Dogs......

On a positive note.....ummm.....

14 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

So we are down 3-2 in the 2nd period? People are on here talking like we are down 6-0. ???

Have you watched the game? The score may be what matters in the end, but this team has kind of played like garbage. Granted the officiating isn’t helping, but they have not looked good.

1 minute ago, siouxfan512 said:

Have you watched the game? The score may be what matters in the end, but this team has kind of played like garbage. Granted the officiating isn’t helping, but they have not looked good.

If we were playing well and losing I’d feel better. I haven’t lost hope - just feeling discouraged. 

But the garbage officiating this season is starting to wear on me. I already had to witness the Denver debacle - and that was enough for me...