SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Bulldogs - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Just now, AJS said:

Cam and Special Teams. This team needs Thome to get healthy. 

Agreed. I like Cam, but we need some competitive goaltending. Cam will make a few spectacular saves, then let in some questionable ones. Not that I think Thome is necessarily better, but sometime the guy in goal changes the mindset of the defense.

1 minute ago, siouxfan512 said:

Agreed. I like Cam, but we need some competitive goaltending. Cam will make a few spectacular saves, then let in some questionable ones. Not that I think Thome is necessarily better, but sometime the guy in goal changes the mindset of the defense.

Yea, that Cam guy has done nothing worth mentioning during his tenure at UND...well, outside of backstopping the team to a national championship.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, siouxfan512 said:

Defensive discipline is crucial.  Cam is allowed to let in some goals, streaky or not.  His stats are fine.  When your D'men tee it up for the opponent, that is not on the net-minder.....

1 minute ago, MafiaMan said:

Yea, that Cam guy has done nothing worth mentioning during his tenure at UND...well, outside of backstopping the team to a national championship.

You know very well the naysayers will say the defense in front of him that year was the major reason he looked good. 

I can’t be the only one who thinks Bowen hasn’t been the same player since he got back from his injury right?

The slide off of the PK was initially attributed to his absence, but it’s been even worse since he got back. And Gardner’s injury makes things worse there too.