SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Bulldogs - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

4 minutes ago, brianvf said:

Who do you think really steps up next year to provide scoring for this team?
No one has been consistent this year, and then you take away Wolanin, Pogo, and Gersich from that equation.  Not to mention our starting goalie.

100% agree. Adams, Gooch and Mismash have been good in spurts. The sophs haven't shown much. Expected Hoff to take a big step and he hasn't and JJ hasn't either as a Jr. Jones is the only one who's been consistent and he's not even a pure scorer, IMO.

Let's see, I've gotten to see three games on tv this year, all losses, so I'm a touch down on their chances for greatness.  I thought the entire squad had a fantastic last couple weeks last year, and it had little to do with the future nhlers, so I went into this year pretty optimistic.  The disappointing thing about the losses is none of them seemed like the usual outplay-them-but-lose result I'm used to as a UND fan.  The other teams have just seemed better.  Hopefully they can find the magic.

Cam did not seem to be the problem last night.

Some of y'all are jerks about women's hockey. 

2 hours ago, scpa0305 said:

Duluth lost everyone by j Anderson last year.

I have a feeling we will see a different UND team tonight.  One who is hungry and looking to exact revenge on an opponent, who at the moment, seems to have our number as of late. If this team plays like we have seen them before then I think UMD will fall. Now if the team from last night shows up then all bets are off. 

4 hours ago, crb1 said:

I have a feeling we will see a different UND team tonight.  One who is hungry and looking to exact revenge on an opponent, who at the moment, seems to have our number as of late. If this team plays like we have seen them before then I think UMD will fall. Now if the team from last night shows up then all bets are off. 

Ok 

14 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Do you enjoy coming here? Save your breath. Seems like this place causes you a lot of anguish. Maybe you should, for the betterment of your health, find a better way to spend your time?

I do this for the sake of the program and the game I love, you think I'm here for you?

17 hours ago, AJS said:

Turnover, turnover, turnover. What killed them last year was Non-NHL players Thompson / Johnson also leaving early. This year, 50 / 50 player Jost. They need to start winning some of those battles (like let’s say Gersich this year). It’s tough having huge freshman classes every year. 

Gersich has no business leaving after this season so hopefully has a big one for UND next season.