SiouxSports.com Forum
AZSIOUX

NORTH DAKOTA @ BSU - FRIDAY Gameday

5-1 win.  Back to back decisive wins, nice.  About time.  Need to put clamps down/leave no doubt tomorrow night at the Ralph.  Just watch it be a low scoring, nail biter down to the last minute--just get the win in that case.  

Normally, I would say bring on the OT, but as dinged up as we are, a sweep would be nice.  (Is it a sweep in a home-home series??)

WAY more time and space against this Beaver team than they will see against most NCHC teams. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

I link this... the two guys who sat last week should play with a little bit of a chip on their shoulder.

I'm gonna go the same route. We score more than 2, we win.

5-1

Mismash, Adams, Wolly, Pogo, Guchi

Called it :D

Pretty off on the goal scorers, but called it, nonetheless!

Good win, boys. Get the sweep.

Listened to iHeartRadio tonight in Denver since it wasn’t on NCHC.tv 

Hennessey is a first rate radio announcer and the side color on what’s going on with the team and the league is so much better than the Midco TV rubes. Any real information is nonexistent with them. And Katie’s hair drives the wife insane. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dden3 said:

Hennessey is a first rate radio announcer and the side color on what’s going on with the team and the league is so much better than the Midco TV rubes. Any real information is nonexistent with them. And Katie’s hair drives the wife insane. 

My wife does hair and Katie's hair drives her insane as well.

1 hour ago, dden3 said:

Spot on. It's obvious they are around the team more than the TV people.

The Midco people think Mismash played for Edina High School so... :blink:

The Bemidji shot guy needs some training or has to remove his beaver colored glasses. There were shots on goal for UND that did not get counted and there were high shots going over the goal that Cam gloved and counted as a shot for Bemidji. Very good Sioux fan turnout for the game. Once UND took control about 3/4 of the way through the first it was really fun to watch. 

Hennessy and Ole are top notch and we are lucky to have them.  Most road games they are the winning ticket for me.  I wish Ole was on the road more for broadcasts but the world is in imperfect place.

A Plus, you can play one helluva drinking game counting Ole’s “Yups.”

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Fetch said:

Well I'm Pizzed - everyone says how Great this series is & Yes I've enjoyed it But no TV Sucks & I'm not going to pay either - Has it always been this way ? Won't they let Midco do it ? I've been planning all week to watch this game 

I'm listening to Tim But I'm not happy 

If this is the case then either book someone else or play both at the Ralph

Don't feel too bad. Four of us got together last night, we're in FL for the winter, and one guy had a WCHC account, so he streamed to his TV. Both audio and video were terrible to start the game and the audio and video were not in sync most of the evening. We decided to just shut off the sound, listened to Tim and watched the not too bad video. Part of the game the radio was ahead of the TV but the latter part of the game the video was ahead of the radio. Even the WHCA audio was off the video. Makes us realize how good it is to have the equipment that the Ralph has. Tonight will be much better!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

My wife does hair and Katie's hair drives her insane as well.

What's wrong with her hair?