SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. UNO - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

I apologize if this has been touched on, but I just got home from the game.  As far as supporting cast goes, Peski, Kiersted, and Cole Smith were very very good tonight!  Also I notice that camera between the benches guy was wearing a Broten #9 Miracle On Ice Jersey.  Someone get that guy a Christian #23 Jersey...

• Upvote 2

Much better game tonight. The ARs at REA have to learn to count to six (or seven). Omaha had 6 players actively in the play for a least 30 seconds with about 5:30 left. I know the score was out of hand but that is any easy one to call. 

54 minutes ago, Boogieman said:

I apologize if this has been touched on, but I just got home from the game.  As far as supporting cast goes, Peski, Kiersted, and Cole Smith were very very good tonight!  Also I notice that camera between the benches guy was wearing a Broten #9 Miracle On Ice Jersey.  Someone get that guy a Christian #23 Jersey...

I'm your huckleberry...................

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Goon said:

Healthy scratches, it was to send a message. Hold players accountable. 

Exactly, to whom much is given, much is expected.  Mismash was fairly invisible against St. Cloud and Omaha, and three games is too much to not at least be fairly noticeable.  Can’t say I remember how Adams played against St. Cloud, but he has the talent to be more of a consistent threat as well.  Sure, everybody was bad, but some have the skill to be much better.  

7 hours ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Last I checked, the point is to win every game. That requires consistency. :silly:

Enjoy your pedestal though. :lol:

I know losses come with playing the game and you think in order for a team to be consistent or acceptable throughout a season they must win every game and I'm the one "on a pedestal" :lol:

35 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

:lol:

I’m more than happy that the team proved me wrong last night, but I’m still skeptical about this teams ability to score 3+ goals a game consistently. 

Just when I think they’ve found their game, they lay a stinker like the Friday game. If they go out next weekend and play two solid games against BSU, that’ll be a great start!

Omaha must have been in a hurry to get out of town. I left arena right after game. Did get caught by train for maybe 10 minutes, grabbed a couple diet Cokes at Valley Dairy and was on the highway by a little after 10 and the Omaha bus passed me at the Halstad exit....did they even shower?

24 minutes ago, petey23 said:

Omaha must have been in a hurry to get out of town. I left arena right after game. Did get caught by train for maybe 10 minutes, grabbed a couple diet Cokes at Valley Dairy and was on the highway by a little after 10 and the Omaha bus passed me at the Halstad exit....did they even shower?

They spent the night in Fargo before going home today.