SiouxSports.com Forum

2 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Their new years resolution was to finally make the site mobile friendly, a good five years late.

I only use to go on USCHO for the PairWise rankings but they are on SiouxSports so no need to venture over there.

5 minutes ago, siouxczech29 said:

Is there any way  to see these games without cable?  I have NCHC.tv but no cable/Dish, etc.

CBS sports network's app if you have someone's log in. It only works with a few select cable providers though.

Streamhub.hk has a NCAA hockey thread in its forums that in previous seasons had the CBS sports games, but no guarantees.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Siouxperior said:

This link:

http://www.undsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=58684&SPID=6405&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=211691311&DB_OEM_ID=13500

in the Broadcast Coverage section says it will be streamed live on nchc.tv

Friday’s game will be telecast nationally on CBS Sports Network (CBSSN). Ben Holden handles the play-by-play and is joined by analyst Pat Micheletti and rinkside reporter Shireen Starman. CBSSN is also available on DirecTV (channel 221) and DISH Network (channel 158).

Saturday’s game will be telecast live on Midco Sports Network, with play-by-play voice Alex Heinert and color analyst and former UND goaltender Jake Brandt calling the action. Katie Hale is the rinkside reporter.

Saturday’s game will also be streamed live via NCHC.tv.

I'm not a big Olson fan but the 4th line with him, Smith and Simo needs to stay intact. Not sure who sits for Bowen but he needs to play. IMO Mismash, Gersich, Pogo, Adams, Hoff, Jones and Gardner are in the lineup.

Yon, JJ, Guchi...............2 of these 3 will sit tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

I'm not a big Olson fan but the 4th line with him, Smith and Simo needs to stay intact. Not sure who sits for Bowen but he needs to play. IMO Mismash, Gersich, Pogo, Adams, Hoff, Jones and Gardner are in the lineup.

In this scenario, I vote Yon and JJ. Gooch has played really well, IMO, the past few games. 

TO, Smith and Simo is a good line to go against UNO that lacks a bit of a scoring punch and/or some physicality. Seems like we can use this line to wear them down a bit.

15 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

For me it's Olson and it's not even close. Since he's been back, that line has kept trucking due to Smith and Simo so sticking Bowen in for Olson would only improve that line in my opinion. Also, I don't think JJ sits when healthy.

3 hours ago, siouxczech29 said:

Is there any way  to see these games without cable?  I have NCHC.tv but no cable/Dish, etc.

My question is will there be an archived stream of Friday night's game available to

watch on NCHC.tv after the live broadcast on CBS Sports Network is over?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dr Dew said:

My question is will there be an archived stream of Friday night's game available to

watch on NCHC.tv after the live broadcast on CBS Sports Network is over?

Nope, CBS doesn't have archived streams available on NCHC.tv(or anywhere else as far as I've seen). 

I would love to go back and re-watch Holden and Starman calling games but not possible unless you have a DVR.