SiouxSports.com Forum
Wilbur

World Juniors 2017-2018

I think Team USA wearing the Buffalo Bills look-a-like jerseys for the outdoor game is stupid.  Unless those aren’t what they’ll be wearing for the outdoor game.  But the team picture was taken in them. 

1 hour ago, sioux rube said:

Mittelstadt earned player of the game for the US.
Despite reports was able to lift the trophy.

Was that with assistance from his two pull-up spotters?

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I think Team USA wearing the Buffalo Bills look-a-like jerseys for the outdoor game is stupid.  Unless those aren’t what they’ll be wearing for the outdoor game.  But the team picture was taken in them. 

Yes, they are wearing those Bills jerseys for the outdoor game. 

7 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Even more embarrassing is that normal tournament seeding was thrown aside this year so that the US and Canada could play each other in pool play.

#Cuz$$$$$

2 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Even more embarrassing is that normal tournament seeding was thrown aside this year so that the US and Canada could play each other in pool play.

#Cuz$$$$$

Cripes, even the NHL doesn't manipulate playoff seeding for $$$$$ purposes. And the NHL is an actual professional league! ???

They are professionalizing the World Junior U-20 tournament. What's next, paying the players? SMH

4 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Cripes, even the NHL doesn't manipulate playoff seeding for $$$$$ purposes. And the NHL is an actual professional league! ???

They are professionalizing the World Junior U-20 tournament. What's next, paying the players? SMH

Yep, typically the gold and silver medal-winning teams from the previous year are in opposing pools.  But not this time...

2 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

#Cuz$$$$$

DeveX_s-200x150.gif

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Blackheart said:

Was that with assistance from his two pull-up spotters?

Those were his personal assistants, no bodyguards, yeah, yeah, his bodyguards to um, ah, protect him from over-straining. Yeah. That's it. 

14 hours ago, cberkas said:

I expected more people at the game then there is.

14 hours ago, 1972 said:

Pretty empty, in my opinion

Yeah, what's up with that?

20 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

Is there any NCAA players in the canuck line up?   other than Fabbro, who didn't play much tonight

Point and Makar