SiouxSports.com Forum

World Juniors 2017-2018

Wilbur

18 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Just watched the game highlights and my ohh my did Sweden expose what Finland exposed a few games ago on Woll.

6-1 Canada...the route is on. 

C'mon, Wilbur, now you're just intentionally trolling my obsessive compulsive spelling disorder...

46 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Enlighten me please??

3-1 Canada after a big Canadian dive leads to a power play goal. 

sorry I missed your post.   The canuck goalie has a "routine" of being last player to leave the ice.   During quarter finals (I think), the opposing back up goalie went on the ice and did a warm up routine, making the 'nuck goalie wait.  Finally the canuck goalie went into the tunnel and hid out, when the opposing goalie left the ice, the canadien goalie stepped back on the ice.  The commentators were speculating pregame if an opponent will try to mess with him, etc.

28 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

C'mon, Wilbur, now you're just intentionally trolling my obsessive compulsive spelling disorder...

I’ve had a rough week grammatically.  I’m not sure which was worse, my spelling or team USA’s back checking?

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, 90siouxfan said:

sorry I missed your post.   The canuck goalie has a "routine" of being last player to leave the ice.   During quarter finals (I think), the opposing back up goalie went on the ice and did a warm up routine, making the 'nuck goalie wait.  Finally the canuck goalie went into the tunnel and hid out, when the opposing goalie left the ice, the canadien goalie stepped back on the ice.  The commentators were speculating pregame if an opponent will try to mess with him, etc.

The former goalie in me understands.  I was always first off first on during games.....ALWAYS (crazy goalie disease)

The Canuck goalie needs to do a better job of not letting the whole world know his superstitions though...:lol: