Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Wilbur

World Juniors 2017-2018

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Just watched the game highlights and my ohh my did Sweden expose what Finland exposed a few games ago on Woll.

6-1 Canada...the route is on. 

C'mon, Wilbur, now you're just intentionally trolling my obsessive compulsive spelling disorder...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Enlighten me please??

3-1 Canada after a big Canadian dive leads to a power play goal. 

sorry I missed your post.   The canuck goalie has a "routine" of being last player to leave the ice.   During quarter finals (I think), the opposing back up goalie went on the ice and did a warm up routine, making the 'nuck goalie wait.  Finally the canuck goalie went into the tunnel and hid out, when the opposing goalie left the ice, the canadien goalie stepped back on the ice.  The commentators were speculating pregame if an opponent will try to mess with him, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

C'mon, Wilbur, now you're just intentionally trolling my obsessive compulsive spelling disorder...

I’ve had a rough week grammatically.  I’m not sure which was worse, my spelling or team USA’s back checking?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 90siouxfan said:

sorry I missed your post.   The canuck goalie has a "routine" of being last player to leave the ice.   During quarter finals (I think), the opposing back up goalie went on the ice and did a warm up routine, making the 'nuck goalie wait.  Finally the canuck goalie went into the tunnel and hid out, when the opposing goalie left the ice, the canadien goalie stepped back on the ice.  The commentators were speculating pregame if an opponent will try to mess with him, etc.

The former goalie in me understands.  I was always first off first on during games.....ALWAYS (crazy goalie disease)

The Canuck goalie needs to do a better job of not letting the whole world know his superstitions though...:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

4-0. 

I can smell the bronze!!!!  :silly:

You can either WIN 3rd place or lose it.  I'd take that over a participation ribbon any day.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

You can either WIN 3rd place or lose it.  I'd take that over a participation ribbon any day.  

Don't bring logic to my pity party. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iluvdebbies said:

Bellows just doesn't belong on this team.

Why not?  I thought he had a pretty good tournament.  :glare:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×