Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NoiseInsideMyHead

UND License Plates (finally!)

UND license plates  

28 members have voted

  1. 1. Will you buy a UND license plate?

    • Yes
      13
    • No
      12
    • Not sure
      3


Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

I really wish they would've removed the bison in the lower right corner.  

.............and the Hawk on the left! ;)

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Never had a personal check in my life.

I just wrote one to pay for my Cialis...........................................................must be a generational thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

I just wrote one to pay for my Cialis...........................................................must be a generational thing.

Did you also drive down to the store? 

I just tap a button on my phone for the product..............................................................and the prescription.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

I wish they had an actual UND themed design as opposed to just slapping a Hawks logo on a standard plate.

Agreed.  The placement of the logo pushes the plate numbers too far to the right, whole thing looks unbalanced.  Bison still on there is confusing for a UND plate.  Plus that Hawk logo is still horrible.  Other than that, it's awesome.;)

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

Agreed.  The placement of the logo pushes the plate numbers too far to the right, whole thing looks unbalanced.  Bison still on there is confusing for a UND plate.  Plus that Hawk logo is still horrible.  Other than that, it's awesome.;)

miamidolphins.jpg.31bd3e852a638f8aa370202d625f86f0.jpgmb2014jets2.thumb.jpg.4f260c35e0541a4da7b140dc8732be60.jpgnot even that hard...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guessing the actual license plate will look exactly the same as pretty much every other orgizational plate in the state and not be off-centered like the mock-up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Guessing the actual license plate will look exactly the same as pretty much every other orgizational plate in the state and not be off-centered like the mock-up.

Disagree.

nd2016ndsu.jpg.632b10cdd763d6d927b8e1a4636d0d43.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

FIFTY APPLICATIONS?  That's all it takes?  You'd think they could find 50 kids walking to class tomorrow morning willing to sign up!  

Yeah, I'd say it's been a lack of effort rather than lack of ability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×