SiouxSports.com Forum

Moser's Random Ravings

moser53

On December 16, 2017 at 10:23 AM, geaux_sioux said:

We have OL recruits that come in and digress. Stockwell had an offer from NDSU. Had he gone there he would have had better coaching and would have been closer to reaching his potential. Saying that is like passing a Goddamn kidney stone for me but it’s the sad truth.

Erv Mondt was the Oline coach in the 70s he did such a good job they got him a job Morningside College in Iowa. He didn't have the resources there to compete. Pat Behrns hires Dave Olson and  John Richman. Richman now head guy at NDSCS is working with Fargo to bring students labor to FM.Bob Entzion had a cup of coffee here. There are others. Control UND.

Robert Kelley is the big hire. He did what he was hired to do.His record speaks for itself. The state of North Dakota has never had so much $ and nothing but bad happend here under hin .What are your priorities when you let buildings die then give out hugh tax breaks.  In politics business and yes Universities there are plants on the inside because there is a lot to win and a lot to lose .And Grand Forks has no political power to fight off the power circle in this state. The last 15 years says it all.

#minotandgfgoingdown

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

19 hours ago, moser53 said:

Erv Mondt was the Oline coach in the 70s he did such a good job they got him a job Morningside College in Iowa. He didn't have the resources there to compete. Pat Behrns hires Dave Olson and  John Richman. Richman now head guy at NDSCS is working with Fargo to bring students labor to FM.Bob Entzion had a cup of coffee here. There are others. Control UND.

Robert Kelley is the big hire. He did what he was hired to do.His record speaks for itself. The state of North Dakota has never had so much $ and nothing but bad happend here under hin .What are your priorities when you let buildings die then give out hugh tax breaks.  In politics business and yes Universities there are plants on the inside because there is a lot to win and a lot to lose .And Grand Forks has no political power to fight off the power circle in this state. The last 15 years says it all.

#minotandgfgoingdown

Why don't you go back to Bisonville and get to work on that Big 12 application? :silly:

#trollsgonnatroll

#fargoisnotminneapolis

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, moser53 said:

Dave Olson John Richman Bob Entzion all may be fine men who worked here for the right reasons. But.

There are things that don't add up at UND and questioning things is our duty.

Bob Entzion did more to harm NDSU than he ever did to UND.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Why don't you go back to Bisonville and get to work on that Big 12 application? :silly:

#trollsgonnatroll

#fargoisnotminneapolis

Was listnening to a back and forth on talk radio. The radio host stopped the guy and said. I don't care how many facts you have your not going to change my mind. I think we're all OK with that.

21 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

You are posting stuff that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. The Community Forum would be a better place for it.

Community  Forum says no politics please. It's telling me don't look behind the curtain. It's hard for me not to post what I think.I care a lot about UND. Not trying to bug you.

• 1 month later...
On December 19, 2017 at 7:17 AM, The Sicatoka said:

You forgot a couple letters. ;) 

Healthcare news  as you may know. Jeff Bezos Warren Buffett and Jamie Dimon form new company. The company will be free from profit making incentives and constraints. What's gunna happen? Are they stepping on toes?

Who can stop them Congress, Supreme Court

On 2/2/2018 at 1:33 PM, bison73 said:

If thats a parameter then SV needs his own thread as well.:lol:

Sioux Volley adds a dimension to this board that broadens the vision of the future. Many other posters on here also give their views helping in the same manner. Many other posters on here post links to a variety of types of information. All this makes for a great message board, unlike the message board where all posters drive pickups.