SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (4-6) @ #12 Zags (8-2) 12/16 7 PM

SWSiouxMN

4 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

As cool as it is to ALMOST beat a ranked national power this is classic UND over the last 15 years. Close but no cigar. When are we going to actually pull one of these out

#12 Gonzaga lost by 6 in OT

#7 Arizona lost by 18

#12 Wisconsin lost by 18

#14 Oregon lost by 15

#17 Kansas lost by 26

I think we have come a long way last night to stay in a game which we historically haven't even come close. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, darell1976 said:

#12 Gonzaga lost by 6 in OT

#7 Arizona lost by 18

#12 Wisconsin lost by 18

#14 Oregon lost by 15

#17 Kansas lost by 26

I think we have come a long way last night to stay in a game which we historically haven't even come close. 

If these were building blocks

then this

SDSU 99 UND 63

was a category 10 hurricane 

If nothing else, it gives renewed hope for the conference season and tournament.  Sealed showed what he can do on a big stage.   Crandall as always showed he is a clutch player.  The starting five are solid and but we need more contributions from the bench.

The Big Sky is now #17 In RPI, so the conference season should be a good show.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

If nothing else, it gives renewed hope for the conference season and tournament.  Sealed showed what he can do on a big stage.   Crandall as always showed he is a clutch player.  The starting five are solid and but we need more contributions from the bench.

The Big Sky is now #17 In RPI, so the conference season should be a good show.

I think we do a pretty good job of running our offensive sets and creating 1 on 1 mismatches and a team needs to play the style that best suits them and we don't rebound well enough to be able to push the ball up the court so I would like to see this style of play continue.

3 minutes ago, bounce said:

poor rebounding, poor 3 pt shooting, least productive bench in D1 Basketball. looks like bottom 4 Team in BSC

And here I thought we weren't going to see completely negative posts after giving the #12 team all they could handle and taking them to overtime in one of the toughest places to play in the nation. At least you let it build up for 4 days before having to let it out.

• Upvote 2