Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Sicatoka

The All UND-in-the-NHL Team: 2017-18 Edition

Recommended Posts

Welcome to the 2017-18 Edition of the All UND-in-the-NHL Team. 

To be eligible to be listed the player must have appeared in one NHL game during the 2017-18 season and have played college hockey for the University of North Dakota. 

Help me fill out this roster.

I know we had a full game day roster (12F, 6D, 2G, and a coach) last year. 

Coach: Dave Hakstol 

Goalie: Aaron Dell 

Defense: Troy Stetcher, Jordan Schmaltz, Derek Forbort, Taylor Chorney, 

Forwards: Toews, Stafford, Zajac, Jost, Boeser, Nick Schmaltz, Caggiula, Oshie, Brock Nelson, Grimaldi, 

 

My questions: Has Parise played a game? Has Ladue been up? Malone? VandeVelde? McIntyre? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Welcome to the 2017-18 Edition of the All UND-in-the-NHL Team. 

To be eligible to be listed the player must have appeared in one NHL game during the 2017-18 season and have played college hockey for the University of North Dakota. 

Help me fill out this roster.

I know we had a full game day roster (12F, 6D, 2G, and a coach) last year. 

Coach: Dave Hakstol 

Goalie: Aaron Dell 

Defense: Troy Stetcher, Jordan Schmaltz, Derek Forbort, Taylor Chorney, 

Forwards: Toews, Stafford, Zajac, Jost, Boeser, Nick Schmaltz, Caggiula, Oshie, Brock Nelson, Grimaldi, 

 

My questions: Has Parise played a game? Has Ladue been up? Malone? VandeVelde? McIntyre? 

I thought I saw that Ladie played a game this year. McIntyre was called up a few times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cberkas said:

I thouyi saw that Ladie played a game this year. McIntyre was called up a few times.

HockeyDB.com doesn't show current season stats for either. Did they get into a game? Same goes for Parise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

HockeyDB.com doesn't show current season stats for either. Did they get into a game? Same goes for Parise. 

Zane as far as I know was just called up to backup one of the other goalies. Ladue would have been earlier in the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stafford Toews Oshie

Boeser N.Schmaltz Caggiula

Nelson Jost  Grimaldi

Rowney Zajac Malone

 

Stecher Forbort

Poolman Chorney

J. Schmaltz Ladue 

Dell

McIntyre (Hasnt played yet but called up)

IR: Parise

HC: Hak

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Stafford Toews Oshie

Boeser N.Schmaltz Caggiula

Nelson Jost  Grimaldi

Rowney Zajac Malone

 

Stecher Forbort

Poolman Chorney

J. Schmaltz Ladue 

Dell

McIntyre (Hasnt played yet but called up)

IR: Parise

HC: Hak

 

 this looks like my roster in nhl 18.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Neither McIntyre nor Ladue have appeared in an NHL game yet this season per HockeyDB.com. Until they appear in an NHL game this season they are ineligible to be placed on this roster. 

Because they were called up and recieved NHL game checks for the games thet were on active NHL rosters.....i'm including.  Cause why not.:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also.  even if you called up a bunch of fepth Sioux Alums....

Thompson, Simpson, Johnson, Knight...

The team would be way way under the salary cap....3 years feom now, might not be able to say that.

Big raises coming for Dell, Boeser, Scmaltz. at least.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Because they were called up and recieved NHL game checks for the games thet were on active NHL rosters.....i'm including.  Cause why not.:p

On the active roster, or dressed and on the game day line up card? Either way: proof is what it takes to make this line up. ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2017 at 1:42 PM, Shawn-O said:

Might be fun to pick up a copy of NHL '18 and create a 32nd team that looks like this.  

I've done that before. Complete with the Sioux Jersey (have to use the Blackhawks logo) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Belated congrats to Mr. Parise for making this roster.

And CONGRATS to Mr. Paul Ladue for making the cut. He wore the "LA" in the NHL last night. 

Forwards (13):
Stafford Toews Oshie Boeser N.Schmaltz Caggiula Nelson Jost Grimaldi Rowney Zajac Malone Parise 

Defense (6): 
Stecher Forbort Poolman Chorney J. Schmaltz Ladue 

Goal (1):
Dell 

McIntyre is provisional at goal -- he's been called up, but not seen the ice per HockeyDB.com . (Remember the rules (above): Must have appeared in one current season NHL game.)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2017 at 1:31 PM, Frozen4sioux said:

Stafford Toews Oshie

Boeser N.Schmaltz Caggiula

Nelson Jost  Grimaldi

Rowney Zajac Malone

 

Stecher Forbort

Poolman Chorney

J. Schmaltz Ladue 

Dell

McIntyre (Hasnt played yet but called up)

IR: Parise

HC: Hak

 

Sure miss that line

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×