SiouxSports.com Forum
AZSIOUX

NORTH DAKOTA @ Huskies - SATURDAY Gameday

Just now, OgieOgilthorpe said:

3-0 is a different story than 2. 

I’ve been around this game playing and coaching for 50 years. In my opinion a 3 goal lead is worse than a 2 goal lead as far as teams letting off the gas. Just my 2 cents. 

5 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

I’ve been around this game playing and coaching for 50 years. In my opinion a 3 goal lead is worse than a 2 goal lead as far as teams letting off the gas. Just my 2 cents. 

They’ve had two grade As since their 3rd...which equals our total for the game.  Boys look terrible this weekend.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

The goal was legit....the penalty on Kiersted was a tad questionable. 

I will stand by this all day long. If a screen out front in which you make minor contact with the goalie’s glove even though he is outside of the crease is enough to wave it off;  a player laying in the back of the net is just as disruptive to the goalie. The penalty on us in OT last night was more contact than Kiersted on Lizotte. 

Just now, TNF said:

I will stand by this all day long. If a screen out front in which you make minor contact with the goalie’s glove even though he is outside of the crease is enough to wave it off;  a player laying in the back of the net is just as disruptive to the goalie. The penalty on us in OT last night was more contact than Kiersted on Lizotte. 

Go home, you're drunk.

2 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

They’ve had two grade As since their 3rd...which equals our total for the game.  Boys look terrible this weekend.

I’m sorry....but I don’t see either team looking “terrible” this weekend..... maybe the big ice is making things seems slower to you?

3 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

You might as well quit watching then. Sioux get one in here and game on. 

Just now, Frozen4sioux said:

I’m sorry....but I don’t see either team looking “terrible” this weekend..... maybe the big ice is making things seems slower to you?

I’m with you. Last nights game was a great college hockey game I thought. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Sure.  

5 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

Go home, you're drunk.

Not drunk just frustrated. At some point a few calls have to go our way. I can see why it was called they way it was if you look at this play on isolation. But I can show you videos of at least 5 other plays in the last few years that suggest it should have gone the other way. 

1 minute ago, Oxbow6 said:

Minus the penalties, to which our PK was outstanding, last night was UND"s best overall road game of the year IMO.

Because their pk was strong?  They were dominated TOP excluding special teams play. Tonight’s TOP is actually closer.  Big goal