SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Huskies - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Just now, crb1 said:

I don’t like to complain about officials because it is pointless but that had to be one of the worst called hockey games I have seen in a while. I really wish the league would hold these refs accountable. 

hah hah hah hah

Really a pretty well played college hockey game from two good teams tonight. Sioux penalty kill was outstanding and Cam was a big part of that and just very good overall tonight. Refs were a little penalty happy for awhile there and then in OT let everything go for the first few minutes and then they decide to give Jones a weak goalie interference call where he was clearly pushed in. Bring another good effort tomorrow night and find a way to get another win heading into the break.

8 minutes ago, crb1 said:

I don’t like to complain about officials because it is pointless but that had to be one of the worst called hockey games I have seen in a while. I really wish the league would hold these refs accountable. 

Should have seen the 4th goal for Denver against CC tonight. Cost CC the win in regulation.

46 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Berry needs to wake the boys up tonight 

Sorry man, you sound dumb. That was an awesome game by both teams from the drop of the puck. Well called, well played, well executed. Nobody needed to wake up. Play the same way tomorrow with a few less penalties.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

like this watching this team more so than last year with Jost and Brock. 

This is a team, all 4 lines going. Yon, Smith and Simo have really stepped up their game. 

This team is rising to the occasion with the adversity and injuries. 

It’ll be nice to get Hoff and Bowen back but I can’t single out one terrible performance. We’re seeing that team depth.