Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
AZSIOUX

NORTH DAKOTA @ St. Cloud State

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Kooshnitz said:

I believe Fridays game is on FSN Plus and Saturdays game on FSN it looks like form their website. GO SIOUX!!

For anyone who is interested in putting up dual screens, or swapping back and forth, the UND/NDSU basketball game is also on Fox College Sports on Saturday night.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Kooshnitz said:

10-4. SCSU usually shows one of those down there. Should be a good series. Would be a nice sweep if we could but I don;t remember the last time we swept SCSU down there. Seems like every time we win friday but cant close sat

Swept em last season! My first time there, it was fun!

That will be tough to do this season.....

Here's to a split!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kooshnitz said:

10-4. SCSU usually shows one of those down there. Should be a good series. Would be a nice sweep if we could but I don;t remember the last time we swept SCSU down there. Seems like every time we win friday but cant close sat

Last National Championship we swept there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Our only bad loss that season was at Cloud. 6-1 right before Thanksgiving

I'd call the Wisconsin loss that year bad too, but that's probably for another thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

I'd call the Wisconsin loss that year bad too, but that's probably for another thread.

I think by bad he meant the goal differential :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, siouxstudent said:

Really? Where are you seeing this

I just checked DirecTV, both games are on FSN this weekend. Friday's game is on FSN Plus and Saturday's game is On FSN. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not complaining that Mismash isn't on the World Junior team, as he should be fresh when we come back from the Christmas break, but I hope he pots like 4 goals this weekend, just for Motzko.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bigskyvikes said:

Did I miss something here? What happened?

Mishmash wasn’t invited to the WJC camp. It sounds like the team is very deep at forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Mishmash wasn’t invited to the WJC camp. It sounds like the team is very deep at forward.

Perhaps, but Mismash at least warranted a camp invite if you ask me... *shrugs* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

Perhaps, but Mismash at least warranted a camp invite if you ask me... *shrugs* 

Could get invited to the Olympic team since no WJC players will be invited, or that’s what USA Hockey is saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, cberkas said:

Mishmash wasn’t invited to the WJC camp. It sounds like the team is very deep at forward.

An absolute travesty, I feel terrible for the kid.  He absolutely deserved to be there.  Chad Krys as well.  Not sure what Motzco was thinking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, cberkas said:

Could get invited to the Olympic team since no WJC players will be invited, or that’s what USA Hockey is saying.

Really? Where did you see that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Really? Where did you see that?

Chris Peters tweeted it awhile back.

Chris Dilks might have talked about it too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Chris Peters tweeted it awhile back.

Chris Dilks might have talked about it too.

I am still so confused how he was left off. He has better numbers than almost every player on that team.  Playing in a tough conference.  I hope he blows up SCSU this weekend. I’m guessing he comes out blaze’n

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, scpa0305 said:

I am still so confused how he was left off. He has better numbers than almost every player on that team.  Playing in a tough conference.  I hope he blows up SCSU this weekend. I’m guessing he comes out blaze’n

As much as everyone isn’t happy he’s left off the camp roster, if team USA wins gold again then Bob will look like a genius. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, scpa0305 said:

An absolute travesty, I feel terrible for the kid.  He absolutely deserved to be there.  Chad Krys as well.  Not sure what Motzco was thinking.

Motzko could be trying to mess with his head going into this weekends series.

hopefully he just plays his game and doesnt get caught up in it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, cberkas said:

As much as everyone isn’t happy he’s left off the camp roster, if team USA wins gold again then Bob will look like a genius. 

 

Oh, I know. And I really do hope they win.  I love that tourney.  That’s why it’s been tough to see UND go two years in a row without a player in it.  It’s a huge recruiting booster as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Motzko could be trying to mess with his head going into this weekends series.

hopefully he just plays his game and doesnt get caught up in it.

I doubt it, not including him simply to gain an advantage for one weekend is a stretch.  Motzco’s popularity has skyrocketed since the gold last year.  If he does it again he’s going to start piling on high end recruits....or get a job at a big school.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×