SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Broncos - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

11 minutes ago, Siouxperior said:

There are 3 goalies in one pic and only 1 goalie in the other.

There are 3 goalies in both pics.  In the ice level, upward shot, the goalies are at 4, 5, and 11 o'clock.  The bodies are a little distorted in the pic and their legs got swapped out with other players, but you can still see the goalie sticks.

1 minute ago, Siouxperior said:

I only see one pair of goalie leg pads in the fisheye pic but 3 pairs in the other.

Not sure if it was a camera, software, or editing error, but it looks like 2 of the goalies had their legs swapped out with other skaters' legs.  You can still see the blockers and their sticks though.

15 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Not sure if it was a camera, software, or editing error, but it looks like 2 of the goalies had their legs swapped out with other skaters' legs.  You can still see the blockers and their sticks though.

man, that just bummed me right out...   I guess ignorance was bliss

1 hour ago, UNDBIZ said:

I think it has to be how long the shutter was open.  

13 hours ago, UND1981 said:

What about the poster that didn't like the combo of 14 and 22 playing together?  Did this weekend change your opinion?

I don’t remember saying I didn’t like Rhett and Pogo playing together, since they were great together on the heavy line.

If I did I’ll eat crow though. ;)