SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Broncos - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

WMU look skilled but they also look pretty cheap. Some cheap shots in there and the obvious dives. I agree with the color guy, I thought WMU played a cleaner, more straight up game than what they showed tonight. 

• Upvote 1

Sloppy game but way to grind out a win. Western Michigan is a physical team but not a lot of skill instead have to rely on clutching and grabbing and tons of embellishment from their players. Murray is constantly whining about everything and is pretty much always wrong. I remember Murray talking when he first got to Western about how his teams will always play the right way but they are pretty much the exact opposite of that now. Definitely the worst team in the country when it comes to embellishment and it isn't even close. Can't believe the refs gave Gardner a penalty at the end it wasn't even a good sell job from Dipietro. I was happy Bast went and let him hear it as soon as he it the ice. Finish the job tomorrow and get the sweep and clean a few of these Western Michigan punks clocks while we are at it. 

• UNDBIZ locked this topic