SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Broncos - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

8 hours ago, snova4 said:

As i said before, the other angle that was shown multiple times, shows no contact. There looks like there's contact on this because of the angle. 

You can see Gardner's leg move from getting contact. Don't be the homer that every other fan base accuses us of being. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, UNDHawks4life said:

You can see Gardner's leg move from getting contact. Don't be the homer that every other fan base accuses us of being. 

whatever buddy, you seem to have the video of the replay, post the entire thing, not just the one view that makes it look like there's contact, or are you too big of a troll? Everyone that watched the game on tv knows there wasn't contact because it showed it over and over again that the western player swung his leg out and away from Gardner before he got to him. 

41 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Why are we still feeding this (these) guy(s)? 

On to St. Clown.

wow, so now im trolling?  i agree it looks like contact.  Looked like contact at the game, i havent seen the tv angle that says otherwise, id love to see it.  

1 minute ago, fightingsioux4life said:

We won the freaking game. Let it freaking go.

Mods, please lock this thread down.

Very good point.  We have spent WAY too much time talking about refs the last couple of weeks instead of the hockey our boys are playing. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, burd said:

By illogical I meant that if the original hit/hook/trip was real, some degree of fakery does not really embellish unless it turns a legit 2 to a 5.   But a faked trip or hook  does embellish if it gets a 2.   Does that make any sense?  

But you're right:  the ref has to call embellishment if he sees it, regardless of whether the hit/trip/hook was a legit penalty.  

so embellishment is only called when it is successful?     He fell, on a pond he would have been up in 30 seconds. 

• UNDBIZ locked this topic