SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Broncos - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

24 minutes ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

Dipietro is a POS diver as far as I'm concerned.

I'll never understand it, but Dipietro needs to pick his spots a little better, maybe wait for the NCAAs to put on a show like that. The officials with obviously review and see how outrageous the dive was, should be a marked player in their eyes moving forward. 

For the majority of the game, I thought UND looked pretty good.  Some segments when they all looked unfocused, and that led to the  last goal for WM certainly.  But, a nice bounce back from a week ago, where they played a similar team, and could not get a win.  Great to see Cam back.  Let's go an a winning streak!

The officials in the league appear adept at fundraising for a good cause as Adam congratulated them for, but they are inept at what they are getting paid for, and Adam sits and does nothing.  Several very dangerous penalties that weren't called, then calls are made for the exact same thing.  Can you imagine if Western still had to play in Denver how many minutes they would be shorthanded?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

This may have been the worst officiated game I have ever seen. And I am sick of Andy Murray's b!tching and moaning over every call that doesn't go his way.

Let's sweep these punks tomorrow. :angry:

Remember when he said they should just make a call and go with it like the NHL. He said they don't listen to arguments in the NHL, yet all he does now is complain.  Seems like it has rubbed off on some of his players as well.