SiouxSports.com Forum

Official UND Football Regime Change Thread

fightingsioux4life

Just now, geaux_sioux said:

I was expecting more out of them for a new locker room that was hyped up. Not sure where I said average either. Your salt intake is getting dangerously high.

I think SDSU's facilities have undergone the most improvement over the past 15 years. Their stadium was an absolute dump in 2002 when I was there. Now it looks almost like an FBS stadium.

1 hour ago, geaux_sioux said:

I was expecting more out of them for a new locker room that was hyped up. Not sure where I said average either. Your salt intake is getting dangerously high.

The locker room is only part of the picture. Also consider coaches' offices and meeting rooms. UND football doesn't have a modern lobby where they can display trophies, awards, memrobilia, photos, etc. to impress recruits and visitors as they enter. 

This is all apart of college football today. Phase II of the HPC is UND football's chance at this, and it's desperately needed. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, fightingsioux4life said:

I think SDSU's facilities have undergone the most improvement over the past 15 years. Their stadium was an absolute dump in 2002 when I was there. Now it looks almost like an FBS stadium.

I agree, SDSU has done a very nice job upgrading these things of late. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

The locker room is only part of the picture. Also consider coaches' offices and meeting rooms. UND football doesn't have a modern lobby where they can display trophies, awards, memrobilia, photos, etc. to impress recruits and visitors as they enter. 

This is all apart of college football today. Phase II of the HPC is UND football's chance at this, and it's desperately needed. 

I've been in all of their facilities. They're nice but they're not THAT nice. Don't get me wrong though, phase II is essential for recruiting. 

• Upvote 1