SiouxSports.com Forum
UNDBIZ

2019 UND Recruiting

5 hours ago, Mama Sue said:

So.... what does the his lawsuit, filed by 11 former women’s hockey team, do for recruiting for all sports?  They have a good lawyer. Stated UND had “repeated failure to determine the athletic interests and abilities of women students and women athletes  before it eliminated the women’s ice-hockey program.” Their lawyer just won a $3.74 million  award for the former UMD women’s hockey coach..

Time to just play sports!!!!

I'd hope no football player would let this frivolous thing affect recruitment. Their lawyer is apparently good with employment and general activism, but doesn't appear know as much about Title IX.  This will generate headlines (activism), but shouldn't amount to much else.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

I'd hope no football player would let this frivolous thing affect recruitment. Their lawyer is apparently good with employment and general activism, but doesn't appear know as much about Title IX.  This will generate headlines (activism), but shouldn't amount to much else.

People will sue for any reason! Sad....

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Offering the right kids, just need to see some of them commit. Have to steal a couple from FBS programs like the top FCS programs usually do it.

First I think we need to start with stealing a couple kids from the top FCS schools in the midwest.....like NDSU, SDSU, Northern Iowa etc..   Sure would be great to steal a few from FBS schools but that isn't likely to happen quite yet.  

44 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Offering the right kids, just need to see some of them commit. Have to steal a couple from FBS programs like the top FCS programs usually do it.

Coaches need to sell themselves, their philosophies , and their program.  We need a breakthrough class.

3 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

First I think we need to start with stealing a couple kids from the top FCS schools in the midwest.....like NDSU, SDSU, Northern Iowa etc..   Sure would be great to steal a few from FBS schools but that isn't likely to happen quite yet.  

Well then I don't think UND is going to start winning quite yet. 

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 5:52 PM, UND Fan said:

Another offer:

OT Joe Michalski, 6'4", 270,  Overland Park (St. Thomas Aquinas), KS  Has offers from Cornell, Dartmouth, Tx St, WY & Yale 

Michalski will attend OK St