SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Badgers - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

I thought after they made adjustments on Sat against the gophers/Shierhorn, they'd be ok against great goalies going forward. That night, PPs aside, was a template for solving hot goalies. Move the puck laterally through the zone, make quick plays, get shots through traffic. Then they had no urgency in their game on Friday against CC. As long as they play with pace tonight, they'll be fine. Score early, Schloss is right on with his keys.

If you have Big Ten Network on your cable subscription, just go to btn2go.com.  On the left it will show the available schedule.  Click on the TV icon next to UND vs Bucky hockey.  It will ask you your cable provider.  For me, i'm xfinity and it popped right up and said stream will be available as soon as scheduled.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Are you saying we’re going to be a man down for hot takes tonight?

Hot takes.....no. 

Overreacting generalization.....yes.

scpa, Wilbur, yzerman, et al can do the heavy lifting tonight!

5 minutes ago, keikla said:

I wasn't saying we don't have to find a way to beat a good goalie; I was saying that I don't think it will happen tonight.

Wisco allows approximately 2.56 goals per game. If we can get 2, I like our chances. 

Good goalie, but is their d core vulnerable is my question. 

53 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

If you have Big Ten Network on your cable subscription, just go to btn2go.com.  On the left it will show the available schedule.  Click on the TV icon next to UND vs Bucky hockey.  It will ask you your cable provider.  For me, i'm xfinity and it popped right up and said stream will be available as soon as scheduled.

Anyone know if you can simply buy a webcast if you don't have Big Ten Network in your cable pkg?  Thanks

7 minutes ago, Fetch said:

I still don't understand 

I guess I'll call midco but I don't want to pay for that crap for any length of time 

Do you have btn with your cable package, it is channel 633. Notre Dame/OSU is on btn. 

If you have btn, btn2go is free