SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ uw

AZSIOUX

1 hour ago, Sodbuster said:

No. I don't want to. You can't make me.

First click your username in the top right corner then click profile (menu->account->profile on mobile) and click on the image icon next to your profile picture, witch in your case is an Automatically (just tap on pic for mobile) then press the choose single file button and select your picture. Done!

11 minutes ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

First click your username in the top right corner then click profile (menu->account->profile on mobile) and click on the image icon next to your profile picture, witch in your case is an Automatically (just tap on pic for mobile) then press the choose single file button and select your picture. Done!

Dude, what is your malfunction? Some don't want to use profile pictures. Get over it. Some also prefer to type Wisco. Get over it.

3 hours ago, siouxstudent said:

Both games are on Directv FS Wisc

Ā 

3 hours ago, BigGreyAnt41 said:

What channel number are you seeing that on?Ā  Looking at the guide on directv.com I'm seeing channel 669 (FSN Wisc) for tomorrow at 7pm as Bucks @ Pistons.Ā  Interestingly, 662 (Fox Sportsline Ohio) shows UND @ Wisc.

Ā 

669 is showing the game on Saturday, though.Ā  According to the guide.

Looks like my question got lost in the midst of an angry rant.Ā Ā 

Where are you seeing Friday's game on FSN Wisco?Ā  (See what I did there?)

4 minutes ago, yellowknife said:

He has been seen skating a few times in the afternoon at a local rink on the Minnesota side of the river,Ā  so he is still in town.

Too late for him to come back?Ā :D

Has a CH player ever left school only to return to that same school in recent history?

I mean, it seems like he pulled the trigger a little quick there. He was the singular reason we won that SCSU game in OT last year & played in the NCAAs against BU(and had a glass-shattering hit). It makes me wonder if there were other reasons besides playing time. If it was a knee jerk reaction I feel like he will or already does regret the decision.

5 hours ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

At least I didn't go on a downvoting spree because someone vented they're pet peeves.

Spree? Took me about 15 seconds. Pretty SOP on a message board when something is ridiculous. Wisco, wisco, wisco....

Can I say Sconnie? #triggered

• Upvote 1