SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Bucky TV options

Blackheart

Our boys play the Red Menace next weekend...games are not on the NCHC.tv feed; they are shown one night on Fox Sports Wisconsin and one night on the Fox Sports Wisconsin Plus channel.  Anybody have information on these channels?  They do not show up on my Comcast guide in the Minneapolis area....Dish?  DirectTv?  FTA?  Or go to Joe Sensers?

18 minutes ago, farce poobah said:

I See the game as available via BTN2Go.

https://www.btn2go.com/schedule?day=2017-11-03

Depending on your cable package, it may be part of what you've already bought.  (I'm Comcast Xfinity and Big Easy hockey has been available already.)

Well I do get B1G Mistake network so I will check that out as well as the 2Go feed.  Thanks!

• Like 1

BTN2GO lists youtube tv as a supported provider. You can get a free trial of youtube tv. Looks like you need a chomecast, mobile device or a pc. Roku and some other devices aren't supported yet.

It's not clear if this service is available everywhere. It is in the Twin Cities.

Anyone done this?

18 minutes ago, Siouxperior said:

BTN2GO lists youtube tv as a supported provider. You can get a free trial of youtube tv. Looks like you need a chomecast, mobile device or a pc. Roku and some other devices aren't supported yet.

It's not clear if this service is available everywhere. It is in the Twin Cities.

Anyone done this?

Just to add on to that, Hulu and PlayStation Vue are also supported TV providers for BTN2Go if any fellow cord cutters have those apps. 

Worth checking into a free trial. 

34 minutes ago, Siouxperior said:

Anyone done this?

Roku has btn2go

Usually only games actually on BTN are on BTN2GO and if you have BTN with your cable provider you get BTN2GO for free. Other games are usually on BTN+ which you have to pay for. The games show up on my TV guide as being on the Fox College Sports. Think it showed as Atlantic for Friday and Pacific on Saturday.

22 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

Usually only games actually on BTN are on BTN2GO and if you have BTN with your cable provider you get BTN2GO for free. Other games are usually on BTN+ which you have to pay for. The games show up on my TV guide as being on the Fox College Sports. Think it showed as Atlantic for Friday and Pacific on Saturday.

They are shown on btn2go on my roku

18 hours ago, Fetch said:

So will us folks in GF that have Midco get the games ?

If we do it will probably be on 639, or if you subscribe to the sports and entertainment package, it will be on a couple of the fox cable superregionals (pacific, atlantic, midwest). Or, you can stream on btn2go.

Edit: Appears the midco sports pak is the only way for midco subscribers to watch on tv. So, it's btn2go on roku for me 

51 minutes ago, tnt said:

Do you just have to put in your account number on the Roku to get the btn2go, or do you have to set up some user id and password ahead of time?

Been awhile since i did it but i think you just select your tv provider. Do it once, and it's good from there on. 

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 12:46 PM, sprig said:

If we do it will probably be on 639, or if you subscribe to the sports and entertainment package, it will be on a couple of the fox cable superregionals (pacific, atlantic, midwest). Or, you can stream on btn2go.

Edit: Appears the midco sports pak is the only way for midco subscribers to watch on tv. So, it's btn2go on roku for me 

Midco doesn't carry these anymore.

25 minutes ago, sprig said:

Really, is there even a sports pak? 

i have the sports pack which enables me to get the NHL channel, CBSSports channel, NFL channel, and some others but none are listing the Badger games this weekend. And he's right about those FCS not being carried anymore.