SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ CC - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

2 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

So YOU'RE the token CC fan who made it to the X every spring!

Who's the DU guy who also tags along?

No! There’s way more CC fans who attend the Frozen Faceoff....my wife goes too. 

The DU guy is our personal assistant, he carries our luggage for us.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, burd said:

It's too easy to just overlook the improvement CC has shown the last year plus.   This is not the same program it was 3 years ago.  Although they lost a bunch of games last year, they showed they could play with the best, beating us once, UMD twice (along with a tie and one-goal loss), beat SCSU once, and lost 3-1 two times against DU.  This year they have also shown they can play.   They're not Denver or SCSU, but they're not MTU of ten years ago either.   

You may be called an "A-hole troll" if you give CC that credit! The credit they deserve by the way...

3 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

So YOU'RE the token CC fan who made it to the X every spring!

Who's the DU guy who also tags along?

1 hour ago, Godsmack said:

No! There’s way more CC fans who attend the Frozen Faceoff....my wife goes too. 

The DU guy is our personal assistant, he carries our luggage for us.

The X, the X...as in WCHA Final Five!  Pay attention!  :lol:

• Upvote 1

As a regular poster on the Colorado College Hockey Discussion Page on FB, I noticed how unusually quiet it was last night and today following their loss. After Friday’s win, I think some CC fans were about ready to call Josh Fenton and ask that the Penrose Cup be shipped to World Arena six months in advance. Beating UND was their national championship.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m incredibly happy to see the Tigers having some early success but we as fans need to manage our expectations and take this thing one weekend at a time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Godsmack said:

As a regular poster on the Colorado College Hockey Discussion Page on FB, I noticed how unusually quiet it was last night and today following their loss. After Friday’s win, I think some CC fans were about ready to call Josh Fenton and ask that the Penrose Cup be shipped to World Arena six months in advance. Beating UND was their national championship.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m incredibly happy to see the Tigers having some early success but we as fans need to manage our expectations and take this thing one weekend at a time. 

It sure is nice, though, to see excitement in C Springs.  Been missing for too many years for such a good program.  Just like it's been good to see excitement in Houghton, though their drought has been much longer. 

• Upvote 1