SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ CC - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Team didn't deserve to win that one.  Spectators for 40 minutes then turn it on and chase the game in the third period.

You have to know the situation as the official at the end.....my goodness.....wow......not what cost UND the game, but goodness.....

• Upvote 1

It is what it is.  They laid a stinker...won’t be the last time.  They need to get more consistent.  Shocked they only had one pp all night.

theyll most likely sit kawaguchi but berry should consider some of the others.  Olson struggled bad on the big sheet. Hoff, Bowen, JJ, Adams all played bad.

3 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

It is what it is.  They laid a stinker...won’t be the last time.  They need to get more consistent.  Shocked they only had one pp all night.

theyll most likely sit kawaguchi but berry should consider some of the others.  Olson struggled bad on the big sheet. Hoff, Bowen, JJ, Adams all played bad.

Olson....... totally agree. 

Need Simo back too.

7 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

If I completely f'd up in my job, I would be fired.

They need to go to USA hockey rule on that one.  Last play point would have been CC's end, face the puck off there and there isn't an issue.  Putting the face off at center makes zero sense in my opinion.  NCHC has good system in place for officials to be critiqued.  Obviously that official will hear about it.    

• Upvote 1