SiouxSports.com Forum

Will trade 2 tickets for March 2/ St. Cloud for 1 UND/MN ticket

imasiouxfan

I have two tickets for Friday, March 2 with St. Cloud that I will trade for 1 ticket to the Saturday, Oct. 21 game with Minnesota.  I would love to take my 4 yr. old grandson to his first Sioux hockey game!  Ticket can be anywhere in the arena -- he will sit on our laps.  We just need a ticket to get him in the door.  I'm in Bismarck.

Please PM or text:  701-471-1242

2 minutes ago, imasiouxfan said:

I called the ticket office -- the Lap Seat tickets are the same price as the adult tickets -- $99.  They said for this "premium" series, there aren't any discounted tickets for children.  So I'm still interested in a trading 2 St. Cloud tickets for 1 Minnesota!

I'm completely fine with them charging a premium for this series, but to charge a child the same freakin price for sitting on a parent's lap is insane. Am I way off here?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

I'm completely fine with them charging a premium for this series, but to charge a child the same freakin price for sitting on a parent's lap is insane. Am I way off here?

No, it's ridiculous.  If they have to charge anything it should be a nominal fee.  Sorry, imasiouxfan!

• Like 1

The ticket office is going to get an earful this weekend when parents assume it's like normal games and they drove an hour with a 3 year old and have to pay $75 more than normal. It's not like people are sneaking in adults disguised as kids......