SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday vs Da Griz

geaux_sioux

Just now, ChrisUND1 said:

No expert, but doesn't he have a really bad windup and slow release???

Basically the worst I’ve ever seen. Elite releases take around .4 seconds. His has to be over 1 full second. Not to mention his elbow being all over the place which leads to erratic misses. But he knows our system that takes two years to learn so there’s that. He just not a natural thrower of the ball.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Basically the worst I’ve ever seen. Elite releases take around .4 seconds. His has to be over 1 full second. Not to mention his elbow being all over the place which leads to erratic misses. But he knows our system that takes two years to learn so there’s that. He just not a natural thrower of the ball.

I don't understand how it takes two years to understand this offense.  The announcers have called it "very basic" and even used the term "elementary."

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dmksioux said:

I don't understand how it takes two years to understand this offense.  The announcers have called it "very basic" and even used the term "elementary."

How long does it take to hand off, pitch or jump back from the line of scrimmage to shout things out and then hand off or pitch.