SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday vs Da Griz

geaux_sioux

1 minute ago, homer said:

Just watch the highlights from the first half.  On Hunts INT 2/3rds of the defense just turns to run off the field.  Show some good damn emotion.  I saw more emotion today during my six year old sons soccer game.  

Exactly. there is no team synergy and excitement when we do make a play. a couple of years ago...a player Jjawon) made a good hit and got up pumped and flexing; a coach told him not make "gorilla arms" after making a tackle. Where i come from, if you blast someone, the whole bench team should be excited.

2 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Well, between people on here trying to revoke my professional degree and give me behavioral health advice, I'd say this performance from UND football tops everything off fittingly. 

UND football has major issues going on right now and it goes beyond the injuries. The culture went from good to broken in less than 12 months. 

NO way you can assert that without the injuries. All this other stuff would be out of the picture if 11-15 starters/game weren't out.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Well, between people on here trying to revoke my professional degree and give me behavioral health advice, I'd say this performance from UND football tops everything off fittingly. 

UND football has major issues going on right now and it goes beyond the injuries. The culture went from good to broken in less than 12 months. 

The culture is a train wreck and it has severely divided the team. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, shep said:

NO way you can assert that without the injuries. All this other stuff would be out of the picture if 11-15 starters/game weren't out.

Getting blown out multiple times by fellow Big Sky Conference teams destroys the culture.

See 2013.

This season will have a negative trickle-down effect.

• Upvote 1