SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday vs Da Griz

geaux_sioux

8 minutes ago, Old School Guy said:

I said it the other day and I will say it again....this team looks unenthusiastic, under developed and unprepared. That's the job of the guys in the polo shirts. Injuries or not, even the backups should be serviceable when on the field. The needs to be more improvement during the off season starting with the mindset, strength program and focus. Looks like we celebrated winning the Big Sky all off season.

Just watch the highlights from the first half.  On Hunts INT 2/3rds of the defense just turns to run off the field.  Show some good damn emotion.  I saw more emotion today during my six year old sons soccer game.  

I feel so bad for this team.  Such high expectations and just decimated by injuries.  Gotta keep chins up though, still football to play.  
At one point early this season I was so confident that UND could be my second team Syracuse.....then Syracuse beat Clemson and UND is on crutches. What a roller coaster.