SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. St Lawrence - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Let's go. DDC is saving up his energy for the next weekend and has been watching baseball haha.

So, I'll make MY pick :)

I think we get rolling a bit here. Back home in front of our fans, sleeping in our beds, in our routines. 

I think this team has a couple players that can break out to be big time scorers. Adams starts that trend and Gersich gets going.

How about 7-2?

Gersich x2, Pogo, Adams x2, Wolanin, Olson

2 hours ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

UND should have a little better luck scoring after mixing up the lines a bit. This team went 0-2 vs Big Ten teams last weekend and only scored 2 goals between the 2 games. I think UND sweeps even if they have a poor showing. UND 4-1 and 4-2 

Two good big ten teams.  Jeez....don't jinx us.  4-3 Sioux in OT

50 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Simo? Really. Hmmmm, not gonna lie, that'd be surprising to me.

They need to get those frosh players in the lineup.  Who else is going to sit?  Maybe an injury but this move would make some sense to me.  Good kid though.

3 minutes ago, crb1 said:

That's really disappointing, yes, he's the 15th guy, but was still a valuable member who would have seen playing time this year. It's more likely than not that at many points this year you'll have three players hurt.  Makes you really appreciate the Sanderson's and others who stuck it out despite spending most time in the press box. 

• Upvote 1

He deserved a better outcome IMO.  He came in as a walk on.....put in the work to get into the lineup.....produced pretty well in limited opportunities.  However, he's not the first and won't be the last walk on that gets shafted while highly recruited busts like the Wade Murphy's of the world get chance after chance.  That's life.