SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs da Griz

SiouxVolley

7 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Is he eligible this year? Or am I thinking about the kid who transferred from Sacramento St.?

He is, you're thinking of the Sac State transfer. I just think Zimmerman has better potential to run the offense.

• Upvote 1

I listened to the 360 podcast last night and they said Montana is susceptible to a QB who can run because they leave lanes open.  So I was thinking it could be a huge day for Studs on the ground, that sure changes things if Heidlebaugh is in there. 

It might be a situation where Heidlebaugh is listed at #2, but when push comes to shove and in a game like this they might put Zimmerman in.  It's not as early in the season anymore so Zimmerman should have a better grasp of the offense than he did the first couple weeks of the season. 

5 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

If Studs can’t go let Zimmerman loose and see if he can make some thjngs happen.

I agree.  Let's go down swinging without Studs.  But, we won't.  We will play to not get blown out, which will result in getting blown out.

• Upvote 2